JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  My New ADTV HD+.....
Sunday 22-November-2015, 18:38,
RE: My New ADTV HD+.....
(Sunday 22-November-2015, 18:27)aumnamonarayana Wrote: In upgrade all companies give new stb

what about the VC ? r they providing new VC Number ? The connection details ? old recharge history ?
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Sunday 22-November-2015, 18:46,
Not about trust but it is about the rule. We should take bill for all things we buy specially costly things otherwise faith or no faith, this is wrong.
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 22-November-2015, 19:02,
I think this time u r wrong... u can see the same "Not for sale " in that Box too...
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 22-November-2015, 19:07,
(Sunday 22-November-2015, 18:46)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Not about trust but it is about the rule. We should take bill for all things we buy specially costly things otherwise faith or no faith, this is wrong.

no one is following rules 100%.. U also doing the same according to ur earlier statements Big Grin.. if there is no rule of giving new STB for Replacement then how can u ask or they give ? is it right ? Tongue
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 22-November-2015, 19:13,
Chhodo sir. I just want new chs, rest is their headache
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 22-November-2015, 19:16,
Hmmm.... I have new order number ,new ID, New VC, its in my name and new STB.. is se aage kya chahiye ..
Any info of new channels ?
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 22-November-2015, 19:18,
New chs on airtel. Well , bulk additions will happwn after they get new transponders from new sat. Next year Q2 or Q3
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 22-November-2015, 19:37,
But U said, u are hardly watching any SD chnls nowadays, and only interested in HD chnls, few months back, when u bought ur new dishtru hd+ connection Tongue
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 22-November-2015, 21:44,
Yes bro.... I also said as this is for my 2nd TV and they watch only SD Channels mainly Kannada... i also said as after the freeview period i am going to downgrade to Regional SD Minimum pack... Smile My main TV is 50" LED HD TV and now using Dish TruHD itself... I am prffering HD STB bcoz i am getting a choice of choosing HD subscription if needed any time... also the PQ is good in HD STB ... more flexibility is available to me...
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--My-New-AD...6#pid44146
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--My-New-AD...0#pid44150
I hope now u got it clearly... Smile

As its having HD Channels activated just checked by connecting to Main TV all about PQ,AQ...
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 22-November-2015, 21:58,
ok-ok... Wink
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »