JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
My Take On DTH Products i have seen/used
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Take On DTH Products i have seen/used
Don't go by any reviews on various technology sites, many times they r not true. Also many sites also so surrogate advertising of many products, u know how false advertising is done to promote products in India. I have seen dish tru hd chs at my friend's place, it not as good.
Also i have used Videocon d2h, Tata Sky and Airtel.

Videocon d2h is best overall. Max SD and HD ch, lowest pricing plus they add new chs very fast and aftersales is really good. Nver seen a more customer focused DTH like Videocon. Yes, their EPG is little slow but they r working on a new software to improve it. In all other front they r great

Airtel is good interms of Audio and Video quality but still Audio Quality has gone down in last few months so as the video quality. The biggest drawback of airtel is that it is not cost effective and adds new chs after ages. Customer Aftersales is good.

Tata Sky is the horrible one, it overcharges for channels, givews least no. of chs and adds new chs after many months/years. Their main focus is to just earn max money, serving customer is not their motive. No matter how much u tell them, they will either ignore or give standard reply. Hardware/Software is good but that's useless without getting much chs/content
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:

to my personal viewing experience i dont like d2h quality,tatasky and dish tv are little better
Add Thank You Reply