JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  My new SOLID 8×1 DISEQC switch
Friday 20-February-2015, 19:55,
My new SOLID 8×1 DISEQC switch
Yesterday i have recieved the parcel of SOLID 8×1 DISEQC switch.Today connected all my Dish Cables. very much satisfied with the performance. Almost no signal loss even after connecting . Also happy with the delivery duration service of Solid.

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to dayag for this post:
amatan, anilsk01, MJ786
Friday 20-February-2015, 20:03,
RE: My new SOLID 8×1 DISEQC switch
Dayag Bro, if i have 3 DTH Connection so can i use such a switch and have all dth connected thru a single cable coming down
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 20-February-2015, 20:06,
I don't think so as DTH STB doesn't support Diseqc . As i know Dish TV TruHD STB can be configured 4 way Diseqc switch, it's because they are using 3 satellites. Dish TruHD STB can be connected to Switch . there is a option in TruHD Menu.
else MJ or Amatan may tell if any chances.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 20-February-2015, 20:45,
lol.. Full HD diseqc Big Grin these fellows will go so low to fool people

BTW good you got it now , hope it last long Smile
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
dayag
Friday 20-February-2015, 20:47,
(Friday 20-February-2015, 20:03)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Dayag Bro, if i have 3 DTH Connection so can i use such a switch and have all dth connected thru a single cable coming down

which 3 DTH you want to use
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 20-February-2015, 20:48,
(Friday 20-February-2015, 20:45)MJ786 Wrote: lol.. Full HD diseqc Big Grin these fellows will go so low to fool people

may be it supports full HD signal Tongue
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 20-February-2015, 20:50,
why are you using those pins? do you remove those cables often?
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 20-February-2015, 20:52,
(Friday 20-February-2015, 20:48)technoglitch Wrote:
(Friday 20-February-2015, 20:45)MJ786 Wrote: lol.. Full HD diseqc Big Grin these fellows will go so low to fool people

may be it supports full HD signal Tongue

Full HD Dish, Full HD lnb also came, now Diseqc, .. next Full HD Cable? and Then Full HD connectors, Full HD remote?
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 20-February-2015, 21:11,
(Friday 20-February-2015, 20:50)MJ786 Wrote: why are you using those pins? do you remove those cables often?

No mostly i am not removing any cable other than the main PCI Card connected one . It was there when using 4×1 Switch. i am removing them.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 20-February-2015, 21:14,

I am getting good signals compared to other one :p 4×1 switch. may be some parts in good quality.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Satellite TV equipments DiSEqC, LNBFs for my client's dish antenna setup vinay_kumar 0 1,534 Saturday 04-August-2012, 11:08
Last Post: vinay_kumar