JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new Tata Sky Connection
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to irfaz for this post:
amatan, harshbardhan, jkaza, Mr.Kumarbhai
Thursday 17-March-2016, 08:22,
RE: My new Tata Sky Connection
Congrats for the new connection and Enjoy...
R U getting the new channels in Vertical Transponders ?The signal u have posted from Home Transpondr 11010 H which is heighest signals...
Please check in Raj Musix, Ten Sports channels... UR LNB position looks like a bit changed Skew... Maybe bcoz of Dish focal is differant ? I am getting correct signals from Tatasky using Airtel Dish like this skew bcoz the ADTV dish have differant reflecting focal....
.. thats y asked...
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 17-March-2016, 09:47,
congrats for the new connection.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
irfaz
Thursday 17-March-2016, 10:17,
(Thursday 17-March-2016, 08:22)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Congrats for the new connection and Enjoy...
R U getting the new channels in Vertical Transponders ?The signal u have posted from Home Transpondr 11010 H which is heighest signals...
Please check in Raj Musix, Ten Sports channels... UR LNB position looks like a bit changed Skew... Maybe bcoz of Dish focal is differant ? I am getting correct signals from Tatasky using Airtel Dish like this skew bcoz the ADTV dish have differant reflecting focal....
.. thats y asked...

in raj music i am getting 90% quality and in ten sports 60% and little extra quality 
i checked some vertical tp on my airtel box and a open box of my friend by connecting with tata position . both showing 90% quality .
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 17-March-2016, 11:28,
Congrats for your new connection.How much time did they take to install the connection after booking ??
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 17-March-2016, 12:07,
(Thursday 17-March-2016, 11:28)Maveli Wrote: Congrats for your new connection.How much time did they take to install the connection after booking ??

2 days
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 17-March-2016, 14:38,
1 suggestion ... Roling the cable roundly is not good .. it may effect the low signaled Transponders...
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 17-March-2016, 15:10,
I have 2 Dish for Tatasky .. 1 is for Scan purpose which is in Sun Direct Dish ... In ADTV Dish its used for My Tatasky HD Active connection... 
The difference in skew for ADTV Dish....ADTV dish have a slight differant reflections     other than most other brands.. ..

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
irfaz
Thursday 17-March-2016, 15:19,
i just checked that. for allignment i used a 3mtr cable after allignment i checked at stb end with 22mtr under rollingcase. not much issues. i checked the 11170 H 32720 and 11130 H 32720, Both are same.
the above two tp is having lowest quality of 60
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 17-March-2016, 15:22,
While manually alligned I considered only horizontal cases.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Tata sky new connection offer. irfaz 1 303 Monday 14-March-2016, 18:33
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Update: New connection (Tata Sky Starter Kit) Cost tsrocks 0 2,135 Saturday 30-June-2012, 11:06
Last Post: tsrocks