JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new Tata Sky Connection
Thursday 17-March-2016, 15:35,
RE: My new Tata Sky Connection
(Thursday 17-March-2016, 15:22)irfaz Wrote: While manually alligned I considered only horizontal cases.

I didnt get u what r u saying...
BTW If u r re aligning then keep the weakest signal TP... align to get best signals what ever u get... 11130 too have low signals... but remember u may get good signals in V TP and at the same time check the H Pol too as if the skew goes beyond the level other pol may get low signals.. so u have to make in  balance of both pols.....
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 17-March-2016, 15:49,
(Thursday 17-March-2016, 15:35)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:
(Thursday 17-March-2016, 15:22)irfaz Wrote: While manually alligned I considered only horizontal cases.

I didnt get u what r u saying...
BTW If u r re aligning then keep the weakest signal TP... align to get best signals what ever u get... 11130 too have low signals... but remember u may get good signals in V TP and at the same time check the H Pol too as if the skew goes beyond the level other pol may get low signals.. so u have to make in  balance of both pols.....

i consider only H tps
11010 h is the highest one with 100 quality 
music india is having 80 plus. 
as per ur words its ok right?
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 17-March-2016, 15:57,
Music India is in V polarity .. not in H pol...
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 17-March-2016, 16:03,
now i am going to connect my tata lnb to airtel box as it give more accurate result for alignment. give the H and V tp in which equlibrium of signal has to be maintained .I am going to correct it.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 17-March-2016, 16:10,
10970 H ,V and 11130 H , V.. this is if u choose both H,V ...
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 19-March-2016, 00:15,
Some changes made. slightly adjusted lnb. removed excess cable.

[url=http://postimg.org/image/q6grmicmr/full/]

[url=http://postimg.org/image/trcn5qh6b/full/]

[url=http://postimage.org/]online photo storage
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 19-March-2016, 12:33,
Any improvement in signals in low signaled TPs .. ?or same as earlier while u aligned to 100% of Home Transponder at 1st ..
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 19-March-2016, 18:11,
Not much visible changes. Improved signals sligtly. Just a small fluctuation in one tp is set to permanent with maximum value. I am getting maximum signal. Undergone a 2 hours to check various positions and then fixed this. Even got a support from a old tata sky engineer who is also my friend. Also got a weather seal and connector cap
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 19-March-2016, 18:16,
.Can u post the signal quality in above mentioned TP s ? 10970 H and V
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 19-March-2016, 18:24,
(Saturday 19-March-2016, 18:11)irfaz Wrote: Not much visible changes. Improved signals sligtly. Just a small fluctuation in one tp is set to permanent with maximum value. I am getting maximum signal. Undergone a 2 hours to check various positions and then fixed this. Even got a support from a old tata sky engineer who is also my friend. Also got a weather seal and connector cap

U Cant get any changes in Picture quality bcoz if the signals r enough that no freezing then it will be ok for channels.. that will not get more quality even u get 100% or 10% ... in digital transmission..
Weather seal means a black gum covering the F connector and LNB M Connector ?
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Tata sky new connection offer. irfaz 1 302 Monday 14-March-2016, 18:33
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Update: New connection (Tata Sky Starter Kit) Cost tsrocks 0 2,131 Saturday 30-June-2012, 11:06
Last Post: tsrocks