JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new Tata Sky Connection
Saturday 19-March-2016, 18:27,
RE: My new Tata Sky Connection
A little improve in signal quality helps u in fluctuations and rainy season...
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Sunday 20-March-2016, 11:09,
(Saturday 19-March-2016, 18:11)irfaz Wrote: Not much visible changes. Improved signals sligtly. Just a small fluctuation in one tp is set to permanent with maximum value. I am getting maximum signal. Undergone a 2 hours to check various positions and then fixed this. Even got a support from a old tata sky engineer who is also my friend. Also got a weather seal and connector cap

We use few FTA stbs just for more accurate signal quality measurement. With Airtel or Tata Sky stbs they don't have such accurate display of the readings. Some people having higher budget just buy digital sat meters (not the ones those dth installers use which is next to waste) which costs above 20k just for installing the dishes.
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 20-March-2016, 12:25,
(Sunday 20-March-2016, 11:09)Amatan Wrote:
(Saturday 19-March-2016, 18:11)irfaz Wrote: Not much visible changes. Improved signals sligtly. Just a small fluctuation in one tp is set to permanent with maximum value. I am getting maximum signal. Undergone a 2 hours to check various positions and then fixed this. Even got a support from a old tata sky engineer who is also my friend. Also got a weather seal and connector cap

We use few FTA stbs just for more accurate signal quality measurement. With Airtel or Tata Sky stbs they don't have such accurate display of the readings. Some people having higher budget just buy digital sat meters (not the ones those dth installers use which is next to waste) which costs above 20k just for installing the dishes.

Sadly few so called great knowledged guys wont agree of Those STB s not giving accurate readings...
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan
Sunday 20-March-2016, 23:28,
With the available equipment I got the maximum possible signal. That's what possible in front of me.
Today evening rain hit our area for few minutes and the good news to me is that there is no signal issues noted in any channels that I gone threw. One slight freezing for a 3 second noted on DD national. Nothing much problems.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 29-March-2016, 21:53,
congrats bro. & good ss....
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Tata sky new connection offer. irfaz 1 303 Monday 14-March-2016, 18:33
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Update: New connection (Tata Sky Starter Kit) Cost tsrocks 0 2,134 Saturday 30-June-2012, 11:06
Last Post: tsrocks