JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  N/F : 0.1 dB KU Band LNBF
Wednesday 01-May-2013, 14:40,
RE: N/F : 0.1 dB KU Band LNBF
I know u r not working for any DTH services but have contacts / good relations with all DTH.
For me DTH craze started after joining forums that too recently . I have started my C Band tracking in 1989 at the age of 34 years Big Grin . slowly added few LNB s to my 12'Dish . once i have connected LNBs from 57 °E[i think Sun channels in that Orbit sat , cant remember the sat name ] to 105.5 in 1 Dish, another 8' star track stamped metal dish for ATN channel i think it was @115 some thing in that region, Later added the DTH like service from Star named as "SDS" - Star Digital Service . it was priced nearly Rs 30,000 /- as i remember but may be more than this amount.That service was offering all Star channels perhaps 10-15 at that time for Rs 9500/- Per year . after 1 year discontinued of their offered package price . still i have the STB.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Wednesday 01-May-2013, 18:59,
so much costly in those days. do u have that STB ? how does it look like , post some snap of it
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 01-May-2013, 19:04,
Yes i have the STB . i will post the Snap tomorrow.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 02-May-2013, 11:04,
(Wednesday 01-May-2013, 18:59)MJ786 Wrote: so much costly in those days. do u have that STB ? how does it look like , post some snap of it

Posted → http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--Snaps-fro...ar-network
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Bhat for this post:
S.Raman
Friday 03-May-2013, 18:20,
(Wednesday 01-May-2013, 13:27)Mr.Bhat Wrote:
(Wednesday 01-May-2013, 13:02)sonu_adtv Wrote: how many varity lnb you are using

3 Sharp +2 Sun Direct +1 Dish TV +1 Eurostar [Japan] +The above one .I have 1 spare old Dish TV LNB which was bought in 2004 during Dish TV Connection.Still working fine although the Signals r week now from that LNB.
I am getting Signals from All DTH services in 4 Dish , I am using 2 DTH > Tatasky HD and Sun Direct SD .

i am interested to see your cband setup also , i can also learn something
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 05-May-2013, 10:02,
Great setups Bhat and MJ. How is the signal quality with the new lnb? Bhat you have motorised Cband dish as well?
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
Mr.Bhat
Sunday 05-May-2013, 11:18,
(Wednesday 01-May-2013, 14:13)MJ786 Wrote: And in the End,.. i am not Old War Horse, but still Young but just sometimes looses interest on these Dishes trackings.
And we know how much hard work you do , with still same interest Smile
Thanx for the appreciations.
I know u r young in age, may be younger than my Son Smile But in *** field u r very old and very knowledgeable. so called u as Old war Horse . Dont take it other way.Tongue
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 05-May-2013, 11:23,
(Sunday 05-May-2013, 10:02)Amatan Wrote: Great setups Bhat and MJ. How is the signal quality with the new lnb? Bhat you have motorised Cband dish as well?

Signals very good compared to Sharp and other LNBs ,
No, i dont have Motorised Dish. Every thing by Manual only. Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 05-May-2013, 11:24,
we members will love to know at what age you people got interested in satellite tracking and why
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »