JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  NEO Sports HD Exists
Saturday 09-June-2012, 18:17,
NEO Sports HD Exists
Thanks To User: sparexenith@IDF

NEO Sports HD @IDF

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to greatsadiq for this post:
deepakmishra, DTHGuide, technobhatt
Saturday 09-June-2012, 18:19,
RE: NEO Sports HD Exists
good update sadiq bhai ,why dishtv not add this till now
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 09-June-2012, 18:28,
Might Be Cash Strapped NEO Didnt Pay Up Dish TV... Or Dish TV Might Have Asked The Channel For A Meager Price...
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 09-June-2012, 18:33,
but they were advertising in website few month earlier itself ,how can they do that without agreement before
could be because neo sports cannot show in HD as they have no permission
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 09-June-2012, 18:34,
In the picture the scorecard/ ticker looks similar to normal channel , most of hd channels score ticker is little inside the screen
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 10-June-2012, 22:49,
looks great view,sadly none of the dth has added Neo sports hd for euro 2012
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 11-June-2012, 17:27,
(Saturday 09-June-2012, 18:34)DTHGuide Wrote: In the picture the scorecard/ ticker looks similar to normal channel , most of hd channels score ticker is little inside the screen

This is not the case always !!
I know you might have seen this during EPL matches on ESPN HD. But if you could have watched Champions league matches on TEN HD and TEN ACTION, you'd realize that scorecard is on the extreme top-left in SD and HD cahnnels.
The reason I assume is...
ESPN telecasts single channel (satellite signal) for both SD and HD version. They just down-convert the ESPN HD signal to show it in SD channel, hence they need to keep the scorecard at a position in the screen, so that it doesn't disappear in the cropped picture of channel from 16:9 to 4:3 .
(However, this may not be the case for all programs. Let's say just for EPL matches where this instance occured.)

And I guess, Ten Action/Ten Sports and TEN HD comes through different satellite signals. Hence, socrecard is kept at top-left in both SD and HD version.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 12-June-2012, 05:34,
(Monday 11-June-2012, 17:27)technobhatt Wrote:
(Saturday 09-June-2012, 18:34)DTHGuide Wrote: In the picture the scorecard/ ticker looks similar to normal channel , most of hd channels score ticker is little inside the screen

This is not the case always !!
I know you might have seen this during EPL matches on ESPN HD. But if you could have watched Champions league matches on TEN HD and TEN ACTION, you'd realize that scorecard is on the extreme top-left in SD and HD cahnnels.
The reason I assume is...
ESPN telecasts single channel (satellite signal) for both SD and HD version. They just down-convert the ESPN HD signal to show it in SD channel, hence they need to keep the scorecard at a position in the screen, so that it doesn't disappear in the cropped picture of channel from 16:9 to 4:3 .
(However, this may not be the case for all programs. Let's say just for EPL matches where this instance occured.)

And I guess, Ten Action/Ten Sports and TEN HD comes through different satellite signals. Hence, socrecard is kept at top-left in both SD and HD version.

It is not upscaled SD. It is true HD. I have been watching this channel since Euro 2012 started.

Here are more pictures.

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to sparexenith for this post:
Admin, DTHGuide
Tuesday 12-June-2012, 14:17,
thats great to know you are able to watch euro cup in full hd broadcast Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 12-June-2012, 14:29,
Dishtv showed cricket in HD from NEO,but unable to provide football
Add Thank You Reply