JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News "Nat Geo" EPG updated as "National Geographic" in Tatasky...
Thursday 17-December-2015, 07:34,
"Nat Geo" EPG updated as "National Geographic" in Tatasky...
Tatasky updated the EPG Name of "Nat Geo" as "National Geographic"...

http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--Tatasky-a...4#pid44784
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
aumnamonarayana
Thursday 17-December-2015, 18:25,
RE: "Nat Geo" EPG updated as "National Geographic" in Tatasky...
Tata Sky and Videocon d2h act like brothers and sisters while playing with EPG names
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 17-December-2015, 18:48,
Maybe.. Tongue but they cant match with Tatasky any time from now on.. actually no other DTH is not even close to tatasky barring Dish TV.. they have so much space now and far ahead of Others .. But Tatasky will not add channels in bundle in future bcoz now they know how to secure space for future additions.. they will add channels in hand count numbers either SD or HD .. so then keep on adding new SD,HD Channels launching in future..
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 17-December-2015, 19:00,
(Thursday 17-December-2015, 18:48)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Maybe.. Tongue but they cant match with Tatasky any time from now on.. actually no other DTH is not even close to tatasky barring Dish TV.. they have so much space now and far ahead of Others .. But Tatasky will not add channels in bundle in future bcoz now they know how to secure space for future additions.. they will add channels in hand count numbers either SD or HD .. so then keep on adding new SD,HD Channels launching in future..
They will add in bundle at least for next few additions as they r focusing on adding every type of channel from diff genres as they focus on pan india approach targeting every strata of society. They don't need to worry about future right now. Even if they air 600 SD and 60 HD chs still they will have 5 or 6 tp's free. As their content head said that we have ample bandwidth to add diff type of chs and so they will do so. By the time they exhaust bandwidth they will have more transponders. Going forward they will acquire more n more tp's as channel count will keep on increasing
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 17-December-2015, 19:04,
I think no such bundle additions ... there should be a limit and Tatasky have them and done from the start itself... they will add some carriage fee channels but that too selectively and not in bundle means adding more than 15-20 at once...
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 17-December-2015, 19:09,
(Thursday 17-December-2015, 19:04)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I think no such bundle additions ... there should be a limit and Tatasky have them and done from the start itself... they will add some carriage fee channels but that too selectively and not in bundle means adding more than 15-20 at once...

No sir. Scenario and their strategy was completely different earlier. They faced the heat from cable tv and videocon d2h, many of its subscribers started shifting and they were compelled to change their game plan. Now they will keep on adding new chs and within 2016 they will have over 550 chs. Just wait n watch, they will add all sort of channels.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 17-December-2015, 19:13,
Within 2016 means ? at the end of 2016 or bfore 2016 Jan ? dont assume such for a long duration .. it will not be urs only but every one knows they will be having many channels in 1 Year.. then dont say as "As i said" Tongue
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 17-December-2015, 19:19,
(Thursday 17-December-2015, 19:13)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Within 2016 means ? at the end of 2016 or bfore 2016 Jan ? dont assume such for a long duration .. it will not be urs only but every one knows they will be having many channels in 1 Year.. then dont say as "As i said" Tongue

Well sir, all i can say is that additions will keep on happening. Past is past, Tata Sky will add max chs and have max chs from all genres. Wait n Watch
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 17-December-2015, 19:23,
Nothing to watch more bro... Smile Including me every one r aware of they will add channels and i am also saying that its keep on .. thats y i said as they will not add in bundles so then keep on adding... u r now saying what i said in earlier post itself .. Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 17-December-2015, 19:32,
(Thursday 17-December-2015, 19:23)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Nothing to watch more bro... Smile Including me every one r aware of they will add channels and i am also saying that its keep on .. thats y i said as they will not add in bundles so then keep on adding... u r now saying what i said in earlier post itself .. Smile

They will add in bundles as they have a big quota of channels which r waiting in queue. Bundle addition will stop only when all of those chs have been added. I did not repeat what u said sir. No worry about bandwidth too. Their focus is to become a dth catering to needs of every region/strata which was not the case earlier. As phase 4 of digitization is covered next year, more n more regional, carriage fee chs will come while they will also keep adding popular SD and HD chs. Till now they shyed away from adding carriage fee or chs catering to semi urban (tier 3 and 4 cities) or rural audience which they have started to focus on now.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  National Geographic added on Tata Sky on the frequency 11050 V – updated on 08-October-16 at 04:23 Mr.Leader 0 9 Saturday 08-October-2016, 04:27
Last Post: Mr.Leader
  Breaking FIRST: National Voice UP UK added on Tatasky - in testing now MJ786 4 94 Friday 20-May-2016, 22:45
Last Post: Animax