JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News "Nat Geo" EPG updated as "National Geographic" in Tatasky...
Thursday 17-December-2015, 19:36,
RE: "Nat Geo" EPG updated as "National Geographic" in Tatasky...
I am waiting for what i said about shifting HD Channel [most likely] ... then we can start the the count and open the Bundles ... Smile
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 17-December-2015, 19:40,
(Thursday 17-December-2015, 19:36)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I am waiting for what i said about shifting HD Channel [most likely] ... then we can start the the count and open the Bundles ... Smile
Yes sir, as new year approaches so is the action heating up at tata sky. Looking forward to bundles and thunders. Let the channels rain. Waiting for ur exclusive updates sir. Without u there is no excitement, u along with MJ bro, Amantan bro have always spruced up the energy level in us with such exciting news all through the years
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 17-December-2015, 19:42,
Actually i hate bundle additions in any DTH... atmost 5-8 channels will be fine and its ok if they add weekly 3-5 channels instead of 25 channels atonce...
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 17-December-2015, 19:44,
(Thursday 17-December-2015, 19:42)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Actually i hate bundle additions in any DTH... atmost 5-8 channels will be fine and its ok if they add weekly 3-5 channels instead of 25 channels atonce...

Well sir , tata sky was in deep sleep so to catch up and be a step ahead these bundle additions r necessary. Why do u hate them sir?
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 17-December-2015, 19:50,
I am not hating any DTH but for every thing there should be limit .. yes TS have issues of space and for that they have already added handfull of channels .. now they should do it in correct way as the leader of having space.. no need to hurry surely ..
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 17-December-2015, 20:02,
(Thursday 17-December-2015, 19:50)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I am not hating any DTH but for every thing there should be limit .. yes TS have issues of space and for that they have already added handfull of channels .. now they should do it in correct way as the leader of having space.. no need to hurry surely ..

I agree with ur viewpoint sit but still they don't have many channels catering to certain regions or strata of society. Also few HD chs still pending. Let them add all those chs first and add many carriage fee channels too to earn money then they can take it easy.

Thru carriage fee chs they can recover the expenditure they have incurred on MPEG4 Migration and acquiring new tp's without passing major burden on us. Every DTH does this and Tata Sky has joined the party last.

They have leased 12 new tp's and paying massive rent for it, they did so to add max chs as it will benefit them as well as us. Let them add all sorts of channels, i am very happy with their policy
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  National Geographic added on Tata Sky on the frequency 11050 V – updated on 08-October-16 at 04:23 Mr.Leader 0 9 Saturday 08-October-2016, 04:27
Last Post: Mr.Leader
  Breaking FIRST: National Voice UP UK added on Tatasky - in testing now MJ786 4 93 Friday 20-May-2016, 22:45
Last Post: Animax