JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  New Channels will be added on 1st Feb
Tuesday 27-January-2015, 19:17,
New Channels will be added on 1st Feb
6 Standard Definition and 2 HD channels will be added on 1st Feb

Sony Max 2 and Big Magic in Hindi Cat
Chardikla Time TV in Punjabi plus 3 regional channels i don't remember the names

Star Sports HD 3 and Star Sports HD 4 in HD Cat.

These channels will be added from Insat 4A. Romedy Now still not in the addition list

Also customer care has given info that they have received an update that Tata Sky will be migrating to a new satellite very soon and there will be change in transponders. This new satellite would be Asiasat 8 and Asiasat 7 as per reports
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
dayag, MJ786
Tuesday 27-January-2015, 19:32,
RE: New Channels will be added on 1st Feb
good info, maybe telugu channel also in that addition list
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 27-January-2015, 19:40,
Good news that Tatasky is adding channels.
How can you say it's Asiasat 7,8 ? if you mentioning those source then it's looking not possible. just make a calculations how many TPs are in those 2 satellites .
Asiasat 7 have 17 ku band Transponders for 3 Beams : East Asia beam, South Asia beam and one steerable beam .54 Mhz , 150 watts, Asiasat 8 have
24 Ku band 54 MHz 4 beams : China beam, India beam, Middle East beam and South East Asia beam
210 watts
How many TP may be for Indian Beam ?
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 09:31,
When d2h will add channels?
We are so much tired Now.Huh
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 11:40,
Asiasat 8 is the most powerful of all Asiasat series. If they move to that then Tatasky has to spend more on satellite charges with rates comparable with other dth operators. Now they are getting at discounted prices due to nexus of earlier regime. I hope they move away soon and atleast allow Gsat satellites to be utilized which is not used for years now due to some strange agreement made by ISRO with Tatasky. Sad our money is used to build a satellite and just a customer like Tatasky has the right to block it without paying anything. Our Crores of money gone. People who have read the Comptroller Auditor report will know what I mean Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 13:46,
(Tuesday 27-January-2015, 19:17)aumnamonarayana Wrote: 6 Standard Definition and 2 HD channels will be added on 1st Feb

Chardikla Time TV in Punjabi plus 3 regional channels i don't remember the names

These channels will be added from Insat 4A. Romedy Now still not in the addition list

Also customer care has given info that they have received an update that Tata Sky will be migrating to a new satellite very soon and there will be change in transponders. This new satellite would be Asiasat 8 and Asiasat 7 as per reports

V6 News is almost confirmed in Telugu category , and Gemini Life and Khushi tv are also possible soon
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 13:50,
I am missing some expert comments from Amatan regarding this . I heard that Tatasky is getting 24 TPs from AS7+AS8 . i asked some doubts but didnt get reply .. MJ or any one ??
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 16:37,
(Wednesday 28-January-2015, 13:46)MJ786 Wrote:
(Tuesday 27-January-2015, 19:17)aumnamonarayana Wrote: 6 Standard Definition and 2 HD channels will be added on 1st Feb

V6 News is almost confirmed in Telugu category , and Gemini Life and Khushi tv are also possible soon

Its Kushi TV & it will add soon.
Still Tata Sky missing 9X Jalwa:d
Good going Tata Sky.:d
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 17:16,
New channels have started testing on new satellite Asiasat 7 and Asiasat 8. Request Dayag and MJ Bro to plz scan and update us
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 17:16,
started? any frequency?
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »