JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  New Channels will be added on 1st Feb
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 18:26,
RE: New Channels will be added on 1st Feb
(Wednesday 28-January-2015, 17:58)aumnamonarayana Wrote: MJ Bro, Tata Sky is vacating Insat 4A and Dayag Bro all the news i have shared are the info i got fom various sources.people. GSAT10 was a true news but it was Tata Sky which declined to use it later, ABS2 was a guess and i was just giving my comments about the possibilities , regarding Asiasat well again i am not sure as this inf has been given by a person who claims to be a dealer in another forum and only trackers like u can give the confirmation

Now i am totally satisfied with you as our this comment of yours is very much genuine.
Once i get a information of TP details then i will track by turning my any of Dish.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dayag for this post:
amatan
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 18:30,
(Wednesday 28-January-2015, 18:04)aumnamonarayana Wrote: They are ar 105.5 degree east

The same MJ tried. Still no tracker got signals in their 13th TP 11320 H 27500. Perhaps Tatasky will add those TPs first in their Network. there are possibilities of we can't get any signals while testing .
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 18:42,
yes that time i was on terrace trying that 105 and talking with sats Big Grin , none of them also had any info about tatasky whereabouts after insat 4a
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 18:59,
By the way have you tried 11320 H 27500 in AS7 ?
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 19:14,
as as7/as8 do not have any ku tp for india so little problem to track that sat without knowing tp info

i do not think they will add 11320 H 27500 tp in asiasat 7/8 , they will added sr around 44000 -45000 as test

just wait for some more days , may be by feb first week they may start testing new tps
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to anilsk01 for this post:
amatan, dayag
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 19:23,
I asked the same with MJ about any TP for India Beam. he also said the same. I also tried just now but didn't get any . Now the mystery of 13TH TP remains .
Perhaps the advanced satmeters may track the exact Satellite location but we don't have it and no need to invest so much money too as i feel. May be trackers like Indika Perera have them. Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 20:22,
we have Amatan here who can do much better than him, but as he is somewhat busy thats why not able to give much time here. We need to wake this sleeping Lion.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
amatan, dayag
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 20:28,
I have already expressed my intentions of waking up Amatan in a earlier post. we are missing him a lot.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dayag for this post:
amatan
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 21:11,
(Wednesday 28-January-2015, 20:22)MJ786 Wrote: we have Amatan here who can do much better than him, but as he is somewhat busy thats why not able to give much time here. We need to wake this sleeping Lion.

Actually I was talking about heigh priced equipments which are with Indika as i know.
I am not aware that Amatan too have few such equipments. Love
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 21:34,
(Wednesday 28-January-2015, 17:58)aumnamonarayana Wrote: MJ Bro, Tata Sky is vacating Insat 4A and Dayag Bro all the news i have shared are the info i got fom various sources.people. GSAT10 was a true news but it was Tata Sky which declined to use it later, ABS2 was a guess and i was just giving my comments about the possibilities , regarding Asiasat well again i am not sure as this inf has been given by a person who claims to be a dealer in another forum and only trackers like u can give the confirmation

Gsat 10 is correct news but they didn't decline it and that is why our money getting wasted. May be now declined and moving to some other satellite. But is their any reason to move?
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »