JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  New Channels will be added on 1st Feb
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 21:38,
RE: New Channels will be added on 1st Feb
(Wednesday 28-January-2015, 20:22)MJ786 Wrote: we have Amatan here who can do much better than him, but as he is somewhat busy thats why not able to give much time here. We need to wake this sleeping Lion.

I am lamb.

(Wednesday 28-January-2015, 21:11)dayag Wrote:
(Wednesday 28-January-2015, 20:22)MJ786 Wrote: we have Amatan here who can do much better than him, but as he is somewhat busy thats why not able to give much time here. We need to wake this sleeping Lion.

Actually I was talking about heigh priced equipments which are with Indika as i know.
I am not aware that Amatan too have few such equipments. Love

Lot of works so no time to check satellite. If I find something and come to post, I see it has been already posted by you. I am sure Tatasky going to call you and tell the new satellite when it happens and you will once again going to break the news.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 22:32,
(Wednesday 28-January-2015, 21:38)Amatan Wrote:

I am lamb.

(Wednesday 28-January-2015, 21:11)dayag Wrote:

Actually I was talking about heigh priced equipments which are with Indika as i know.
I am not aware that Amatan too have few such equipments. Love

Lot of works so no time to check satellite. If I find something and come to post, I see it has been already posted by you. I am sure Tatasky going to call you and tell the new satellite when it happens and you will once again going to break the news.
I am also hoping the same . Tongue
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 22:36,
Another proof that Tata Sky is increasing channels

https://news.creativecow.net/story/878120
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 22:37,
Also remember from March when they start operating from new satellite, they will add DD Regional channels like DD Rajasthan, DD Bihar, DDMP, DD UP etc. plus all DD channels which are in Active Service in Full Screen. They had told MIB earlier that they do not have bandwidth so we can't add these channels, now they would have to add as its compulsory. They can't hide in their excuse now. Also strange MIB did not question how they avoided these channels and added other SD and HD channels. Kuchh toh daal mein kaala hai, seems Tata Sky is getting biased treatment
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 22:47,
Most likely 400 channels can be added by Tatasky after converting the existing 12 TPs itself.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 22:49,
Dayag bhai they have already long back told that they r surrendering Insat 4A and moving to Foreign Sat
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 22:52,
i dont know about new satellite or anything such, but even i heard from local tatasky executives that they are going to increase few channels in March
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 22:54,
(Wednesday 28-January-2015, 22:49)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Dayag bhai they have already long back told that they r surrendering Insat 4A and moving to Foreign Sat
Probably they don't need them urgently. because the MPEG4 Migrations will get them little secured as i think. they might wait for few months or may be in the last stage of Insat 4A the jump to new satellite.
Reason for this calculation is the continuation of MPEG4 Migrations . Look now they started to migrate English Movies channels as they are all India based popular ones.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 23:00,
(Wednesday 28-January-2015, 22:52)MJ786 Wrote: i dont know about new satellite or anything such, but even i heard from local tatasky executives that they are going to increase few channels in March

Tatasky always selective in adding new channels most of the time. once they add any channels rarely removing them. so we can't expect heigh counts in Tatasky DTH like few other DTH.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-January-2015, 23:02,
(Wednesday 28-January-2015, 22:54)dayag Wrote:
(Wednesday 28-January-2015, 22:49)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Dayag bhai they have already long back told that they r surrendering Insat 4A and moving to Foreign Sat
Probably they don't need them urgently. because the MPEG4 Migrations will get them little secured as i think. they might wait for few months or may be in the last stage of Insat 4A the jump to new satellite.
Reason for this calculation is the continuation of MPEG4 Migrations . Look now they started to migrate English Movies channels as they are all India based popular ones.

Bhai they have already told ISRO that they are vacating Insat 4A and they can't do migration ta last stage bcoz to migrate all customers to new satellite will take over an year or more so they have to start now
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »