JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  New Channels will be added on 1st Feb
Tuesday 03-February-2015, 21:50,
RE: New Channels will be added on 1st Feb
OK. Thanks bro.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Wednesday 04-February-2015, 09:52,
Thanks MJ bro.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 30-December-2015, 17:30,
Finally Tata Sky has 400 chs and they achieved it within 2015. It will go above 500 or even close to 500 within 2016
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 30-December-2015, 17:58,
Any new channels added without coming to our notice ? or just today u counted ?
It will be more than 500 in 2017, Hoping more than 600 in 2018 and ...and ...
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 30-December-2015, 18:09,
I was randomly searching some other thread and got hold of this thread, read comments and thus gave in my opinion and i believe it's not a crime to do so
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 30-December-2015, 18:14,
Y u r writing nagative comments ? any one banned u in other forums and got angry ... looks like showing anger here by using nagative words ...
where i said its crime ? or not even said as u bumped old thread ... there is no such restrictions too here... still u got irritated..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
Prateek Marwadi
Wednesday 30-December-2015, 19:44,
(Wednesday 30-December-2015, 18:14)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Y u r writing nagative comments ? any one banned u in other forums and got angry ... looks like showing anger here by using nagative words ...
where i said its crime ? or not even said as u bumped old thread ... there is no such restrictions too here... still u got irritated..

I don't give a damn if all forums ban me just for being honest and fighting for truth. Some mods even abuse their power by deleting my posts once they r proved wrong but that will not divert me from my strong belief in truth. I requested them to ban me as i was unable to tolerate their double standards
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 30-December-2015, 20:50,
Aumnamonarayan Deserves to be Banned frm all forums. He just speculates thats all.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 30-December-2015, 21:08,
(Wednesday 30-December-2015, 20:50)SPANDAN Wrote: Aumnamonarayan Deserves to be Banned frm all forums. He just speculates thats all.

Thanks for the compliment bro. I know that u love me so much that u take the pain to come online everytime just to bash me. Really commendable job, need more people like u. U r the best contributor and deserve rewards and honours. Congrats!
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 30-December-2015, 21:08,
(Wednesday 30-December-2015, 19:44)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Wednesday 30-December-2015, 18:14)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Y u r writing nagative comments ? any one banned u in other forums and got angry ... looks like showing anger here by using nagative words ...

I don't give a damn if all forums ban me just for being honest and fighting for truth. Some mods even abuse their power by deleting my posts once they r proved wrong but that will not divert me from my strong belief in truth. I requested them to ban me as i was unable to tolerate their double standards

So my doubt is correct .. Lol
So then please show that angry here... we r not against u ..
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »