JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  New Radio channel testing on Tatasky
Friday 06-January-2012, 20:31,
New Radio channel testing on Tatasky
New Radio channel testing on Tatasky

Frequency: 11050 H 30000
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
Viki
Saturday 07-January-2012, 14:55,
RE: New Radio channel testing on Tatasky
(Friday 06-January-2012, 20:31)amatan Wrote: New Radio channel testing on Tatasky

HOHOOOO !!!!!! THIS post will give the proof for how much you are better than the number 1 forum update , perhaps matches the old post which you mentioned many times in another thread ==dont even know till some time back that whether Tatasky lnb will tune anything other that H pol!
you better know this is for gujarati language feed so who is better ????????
POOR CHAP dino copied and warned for this false news.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 07-January-2012, 15:11,
LOL,i will post updates as i get,rest you can get mad about as you missed to update it,i only post the details as i get in my scan,you have to take care of the lickers in your forum

Gujrati language feed added to History TV18 but this radio is being displayed in scan list as extra channel,hence this is update.
Add Thank You Reply
vinay_kumar
Saturday 07-January-2012, 15:53,
Aklal,wat is ur problem? If u dnt want news and info,get lost frm this forum.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to arsh25 for this post:
vinay_kumar
Saturday 07-January-2012, 16:01,
(Saturday 07-January-2012, 15:53)arsh25 Wrote: Aklal,wat is ur problem? If u dnt want news and info,get lost frm this forum.

Dont worry arsh,now the world will see the real face of the Administrator of the forum who simply posts informations without cross checking himself.Then this aklal will die of shame himself.
Add Thank You Reply
vinay_kumar
Saturday 07-January-2012, 16:05,
LoL... Self Claimed No. 1 Forum... Run By 3 ADMINS Out Of Which Is Owner and Part Time Admin... and Rest Two Are Dummy Admins Cant Do AnyThing For Forum and Keep Taking Down Notes To Forward To Owner...
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to greatsadiq for this post:
suresh, vinay_kumar
Saturday 07-January-2012, 19:08,
(Saturday 07-January-2012, 16:05)greatsadiq Wrote: LoL... Self Claimed No. 1 Forum... Run By 3 ADMINS Out Of Which Is Owner and Part Time Admin... and Rest Two Are Dummy Admins Cant Do AnyThing For Forum and Keep Taking Down Notes To Forward To Owner...

Smile Smile Smile Smile what a pity on them they have lost self respect also in eyes of lot of members i think
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ravi for this post:
vinay_kumar
Saturday 07-January-2012, 20:39,
(Saturday 07-January-2012, 14:55)aklal Wrote:
(Friday 06-January-2012, 20:31)amatan Wrote: New Radio channel testing on Tatasky

HOHOOOO !!!!!! THIS post will give the proof for how much you are better than the number 1 forum update , perhaps matches the old post which you mentioned many times in another thread ==dont even know till some time back that whether Tatasky lnb will tune anything other that H pol!
you better know this is for gujarati language feed so who is better ????????
POOR CHAP dino copied and warned for this false news.
I think he was referring to Vasudeva/Bhat of one forum. Amatan posted with proof and what proof you have to tell he was wrong?

Dino was warned by you or some one else? In either case it will prove the admins are idiots because they have warned a person for posting correct news. I am with Dino in this aspect.

Sorry to interfere but I like to tell few things which I have noticed.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to suresh for this post:
amatan, vinay_kumar
Saturday 07-January-2012, 21:32,
Well that is the worst forum and aklal is the proud chamcha of that worst no.1 forum. Tongue

Hey aklal you have mistakely posted,its No.1 Worst forum. Big Grin

And your junior members taking it to new heights where no one can take it, its true....as our forums is not like that Tongue

And your two admins are servent only, check the owner is chilling out somewhere. Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Bapun Raz for this post:
vinay_kumar
Saturday 07-January-2012, 22:58,
i seriously do not know what is wrong with those members in that forum,they have so much proud in themselves
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jatin for this post:
vinay_kumar
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking FIRST: Animax channel started testing on Tatasky MJ786 2 453 Tuesday 23-February-2016, 06:37
Last Post: Animax
  Breaking FIRST: Tatasky Testing Samay channel... Mr.Kumarbhai 6 522 Friday 18-December-2015, 15:02
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Breaking FIRST: Miniplex Channel added and testing on Tatasky MJ786 4 661 Thursday 05-November-2015, 18:31
Last Post: amatan
  Breaking FIRST: Samachar Plus channel added and Testing on Tatasky MJ786 4 357 Thursday 08-October-2015, 18:08
Last Post: anil g
  Breaking FIRST: Dabangg Channel added and Testing on Tatasky MJ786 3 489 Thursday 08-October-2015, 17:56
Last Post: anil g