JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  New Software Update for DDB LED TV
Monday 27-April-2015, 18:40,
RE: New Software Update for DDB LED TV
You ask me, I will ask that fellow and tell you. He is good human so he wont fight madly if we ask him.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
dayag
Monday 27-April-2015, 19:40,
Amatan brother i found a white patch in the marked area. what's that ? is that from tv? may be any issues in TV ? is this TV comes with built in d2h stb ?

Attached FilesImage(s)

Add Thank You Reply
Monday 27-April-2015, 19:45,
(Monday 27-April-2015, 19:40)dayag Wrote: Amatan brother i found a white patch in the marked area. what's that ? is that from tv? may be any issues in TV ? is this TV comes with built in d2h stb ?

Is This Picture Is Morphed.. Why Amatan Have His TV Any Problem Or Your Friend Has Copied From Some Other SOURCE..

Can We Have Your Friend Into This Forums, As People Own DDB LED Are Very Rare..
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 27-April-2015, 19:50,
Yes that is good idea. if we have the owner of DDB LED TV then all will get few good informations from him.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 27-April-2015, 19:52,
(Monday 27-April-2015, 19:45)greatsadiq Wrote:
(Monday 27-April-2015, 19:40)dayag Wrote: Amatan brother i found a white patch in the marked area. what's that ? is that from tv? may be any issues in TV ? is this TV comes with built in d2h stb ?

Is This Picture Is Morphed.. Why Amatan Have His TV Any Problem Or Your Friend Has Copied From Some Other SOURCE..

The pic was posted by Amatan itself and not me.
I have copied the picture of Amatan and marked the white patch area as shown in
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 27-April-2015, 20:32,

I am not able to see any white patch. May be TV mistake or that friend sent some low quality image.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
dayag
Monday 27-April-2015, 20:43,
Yup !! it maybe. but i can see the patch if watch it closely in zoomed version which may be from TV or some thing erased from that spot, that person who sent you might erased others watermark and sent to you as it's his own. now a days many blogs are making copy from forums like said earlier as piracy is every where.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 27-April-2015, 21:01,
(Monday 27-April-2015, 19:45)greatsadiq Wrote:

I think this might be some bad angle or low quality picture. Still I am not able to find anything like that.

(Monday 27-April-2015, 19:50)dayag Wrote: Yes that is good idea. if we have the owner of DDB LED TV then all will get few good informations from him.

We have MJ786. Why to depend on others?

(Monday 27-April-2015, 20:43)dayag Wrote: Yup !! it maybe. but i can see the patch if watch it closely in zoomed version which may be from TV or some thing erased from that spot, that person who sent you might erased others watermark and sent to you as it's his own. now a days many blogs are making copy from forums like said earlier as piracy is every where.

Yes that also possible.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »