JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  New South Family sports pack at 210 rupees on dish tv
Saturday 23-August-2014, 20:13,
RE: New South Family sports pack at 210 rupees on dish tv
not many offers for existing users.. and even your old package will change once you recharge your account
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Saturday 23-August-2014, 20:44,
I was getting Silver saver regional pack with Tamil1, Tamil2, Telugu1, Maa vinodam for Rs190/-.

1. I know that once recharged, I need to bear Rs 210/-.Also wont be having the existing telugu channels and maa vinodam, isn't it? or Maa vinodam a lacarte would continue if i go for JUMBO FAMILY Pack ? would be missing my favourite NAT GEO

2. In telugu pack, my expectation is only MAA TV with maa vinodam, any chances within Rs.190/-? or how much will it go?
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 23-August-2014, 21:33,
Dont say "not many offers for existing users".
"Not at all a single offer for existing monthly subscriber" except you make advance 3months subscription.
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 24-August-2014, 09:45,
Dish TV new changes are pretty waste and confusing. They want to cheat more.
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 24-August-2014, 11:53,
true.. dishtv whenever makes packages does not do full paper work properly... they do all wrong packaging

one more example is Sony Max 2 channel.. it is available to North users and to south it is just in Titanium .. but to me or anyone with south 600+ package (south royale HD) also does not get it and there is no Ala Carte to this channel too.
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 24-August-2014, 18:11,
Is it MJ, you' re also getting badly affected with DISHTV.
Very sorry to hear, dude.
Expecting some good news atleast after complete dishtv site maintenance.
" Upto my information, it's almost a week I am not able to my dishtv login."

Do you people of dishtv able to login, tell me if you could so now...
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 25-August-2014, 09:55,
I am also not able to log into Dish TV accounts page. No response to Emails and I have also sent Email to Nodal officer as my Customer care told they cannot solve my problem though mistake was not mine. Nodal officer hasn't responded even after 4 days.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
mulder
Monday 25-August-2014, 10:08,
same here, cannot login since the new packs launch, no serious issue for me except unable to get family sports pack, got supersports instead .

i had lost the channels after changing to new, 3 or 4 regular cc guys couldnot solve it. they said they are registering a compliant. got solved next day when i changed the language and got a different cc person
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mulder for this post:
amatan
Wednesday 27-August-2014, 19:09,
the customer login option now started working, it was under "maintanence" for last 2 weeks
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to mulder for this post:
amatan, MJ786
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking FIRST: Dish TV Hiked the south Base pack prices. dayag 7 760 Saturday 14-February-2015, 11:22
Last Post: amatan
  Update: Dish TV offers for PLATINUM SPORTS PACK amatan 1 1,232 Tuesday 02-September-2014, 12:06
Last Post: MJ786
  DH Exclusive: New Jumbo Family Pack at 185 rupees on dish tv MJ786 5 7,102 Sunday 24-August-2014, 17:59
Last Post: anu85here
  Update: Dish TV offers for NEW SOUTH TITANIUM PACK amatan 0 597 Thursday 21-August-2014, 10:28
  Update: Dish Tv offers for PLATINUM SPORTS PACK (South India) amatan 0 722 Thursday 21-August-2014, 10:27