JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking FIRST :  New Transponder activated by D2H....
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 06:07,
New Transponder activated by D2H....
D2H activated another Transponder .....
11050 ,H,30000,56,S2,8PSK
1 More Test Signal with Color Bars in this channel....
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
anilsk01, aumnamonarayana, MJ786
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 06:14,
RE: New Transponder activated by D2H....
Great news for d2h lovers .
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 06:19,
Yeah.. I think both New Transponders r of 36 Mhz...
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 08:21,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 06:07)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: D2H activated another Transponder .....
11050 ,H,30000,56,S2,8PSK
1 More Test Signal with Color Bars in this channel....

Awesome news Kumar Sir.

Now let's see how many new channels they add. I think they will add around 13 or 14 HD channels and surpass Tata Sky and Dish TV.

Also many carriage fee channels will be added. Plus they will keep little bandwidth as reserve
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 08:23,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 06:19)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Yeah.. I think both New Transponders r of 36 Mhz...

ST2 has limited 54 Mhz tp's? Can anyone confirm? If so then these new ones might be 36 Mhz tp's.

But still on 36 Mhz tp too they can add 10 HD chs easily on each tp
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:33,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:29)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 09:55)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Not a big thing. Both Vadirocks and Bhaskarkilli r just speculating. I had told first that Tata Sky will add new chs and they did, also was first one to tell about new tp's and chs on Videocon but Vadirocks hijacked my news, started his speculations and gave imaginary deadlines and mentioning chs which i mentioned. Both have no source and just misleading everyone to take credit. If u question them, they delete posts and ban that person

yes bro. u were the only person who firstly broke all the breaking news. i have full faith on u from now onwards.
and i also believe the latest news about adtv which u shared that adtv will add 9 hd channels will also become true (eventually).

I did not said that airtel will add 9 HD chs , i said that few HD chs would be added out of the names i mentioned. Plz don't misquote me
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:36,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:33)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:29)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 09:55)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Not a big thing. Both Vadirocks and Bhaskarkilli r just speculating. I had told first that Tata Sky will add new chs and they did, also was first one to tell about new tp's and chs on Videocon but Vadirocks hijacked my news, started his speculations and gave imaginary deadlines and mentioning chs which i mentioned. Both have no source and just misleading everyone to take credit. If u question them, they delete posts and ban that person

yes bro. u were the only person who firstly broke all the breaking news. i have full faith on u from now onwards.
and i also believe the latest news about adtv which u shared that adtv will add 9 hd channels will also become true (eventually).

I did not said that airtel will add 9 HD chs , i said that few HD chs would be added out of the names i mentioned. Plz don't misquote me
oh so ..... extremely sorry bro  Verysad 
so as per u.. how many hd channels may be added ?  Lol
and also have ur problem sorted out regarding the zee channels' pq on adtv ?  Love
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 12:30,
In every thread this has been happening, I think its not good for dthhelp, so just concentrate on updating here if you have any information rather then concentrating on what others are doing. Its not going to change them , its only spoiling our forum image which is for updating with informations.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
Mr.Kumarbhai, Prateek Marwadi
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:31,
Thats y i have to put posts to Moderations... alsmost every time both r bringing them or info shared there [as themself said]..... I think we have to put again in Moderations for Both members...
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:34,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:31)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Thats y i have to put posts to Moderations... alsmost every time both r bringing them or info shared there [as themself said]..... I think we have to put again in Moderations for Both members...

where i bring all those things what u told just now ?
kindly prove it. don't blame me unnecessarily.
it was prateek n aum who wrote those things n not me.
yesterday only i told u i won't say anything to om n hence i m stick to my words.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »