JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking FIRST :  New Transponder activated by D2H....
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:38,
RE: New Transponder activated by D2H....
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 12:30)MJ786 Wrote: In every thread this has been happening, I think its not good for dthhelp, so just concentrate on updating here if you have any information rather then concentrating on what others are doing. Its not going to change them , its only spoiling our forum image which is for updating with informations.

sir, kindly mention the names also. bcoz we have three members om, prateek n prateek marwadi.
so for whom u were talking about ?
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:42,
No need to prove u any thing from our side ... as i said in earlier posts read all ur posts and u know and get the proof...
Please dont continue the arguments ... do find what i said..
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:48,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:42)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: No need to prove u any thing from our side ... as i said in earlier posts read all ur posts and u know and get the proof...
Please dont continue the arguments ... do find what i said..

http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--Updates-f...st?page=60
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:53,
Where he said as ADTV adding 9 perticular channels with names ? as always he said as they r adding many HD channels but u asked perticularly 9 HD Channels with names ... 1st give the correct links ... then talk about proof...
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:55,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:53)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Where he said as ADTV adding 9 perticular channels with names ? as always he said as they r adding many HD channels but u asked perticularly 9 HD Channels with names ... 1st give the correct links ... then talk about proof...

he has shared the names also but by mistake i wrote 9. he shared the names of 5-6 hd channels only.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 16:12,
Videocon currently has ten 54 Mhz tp's active which is equal to fifteen 36 Mhz tp's . Tata Sky has been able to able to add many more chs in just twelve 36 Mhz tp's courtesy the ericsson encoders they have and which they keep upgrading while Videocon with space of 15 tp's (36 Mhz each as they have ten tp's of 54 Mhz) is still behind.

Shows technical forward mess of Tata Sky
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 18:02,
It was told that those 15 Transponders r of 54 Mhz only ... not 36 Mhz.. Now the latest was D2H requested 2 36 Mhz Transponders from ST2.. and i think the latest activated 2 TPs r of 36 Mhz itself...
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
Prateek Marwadi
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 18:11,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 18:02)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: It was told that those 15 Transponders r of 54 Mhz only ... not 36 Mhz.. Now the latest was D2H requested 2 36 Mhz Transponders from ST2.. and i think the latest activated 2 TPs r of 36 Mhz itself...

so they can't add more than 20 hd channels as of now ?
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 18:22,
Yes the 2 new frequencies are of 36Mhz, and rest old others are 54. (some are using 52 only)
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 18:25,
Right ... then what hapenned for the remaining 5 Transponders which was told as 54 Mhz ? as usual just assuming, rumoures ... Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »