JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  News X dropped from Channel line up, Customer Care reply in Tatasky
Wednesday 08-February-2012, 14:30,
News X dropped from Channel line up, Customer Care reply in Tatasky
Brief - News X dropped from Tata Sky channel line up with effect from 23rd February 12. Public Notice Advertisement has been released on Thursday 2 February in the below mentioned media:

Aaj Hindi : UP, Bihar &Jharkhand editions

Indian Express: All Editions.

Process/SOP -

Standard Phrase-
FAQs on dropping NewsX

Q 1:I used to get 'NewsX', I am not receiving the channel now. Why has the transmission been stopped? Why have you dropped NewsX?
OR
NewsX, my favorite channel is not appearing on Guide anymore and I can not find it with my remote/ it has disappeared from my Favorites list suddenly.

Ans: Yes sir/ madam.For the benefit of our valued Subscribers we plan to progressively offer new and popular channels. Tata Sky will not be airing this channel with effect from 23 Feb 12. This channel has been dropped because Tata Sky does not hold commercial relationship with INX News Ltd any longer.

Q 2:How can you delete the channel without informing us? We were never given any notice for the same?
Ans: Sir, the Public Notice advertisement regarding dropping this channel from Tata Sky has been released in National(Indian Express) and regional newspaper(Aaj Hindi) on the 2 Feb-2011 Thursday.

Q 3:What are the packages that will not have NewsX from 23 Feb-12 onwards?
Ans: Tru Choice- South Sports Pack, Grand Pack, Grand Sports Pack , Mega Pack & Mega Lite Pack & Big Pack

Add on Package- English News Pack
Ala Carte Channels

Q 4:When will this channel be back?
Ans: Bringing the channel back will depend on the demand for the same over the time.

Q 5:Why should I continue to pay the same price for my package, when you have dropped my favorite channel?
Ans:It is Tata Sky's Endeavour to provide its Subscribers the best balance of content, and towards this we keep adding new channels time to time and do not always take a price hike. Similarly, when we add channels to replace this dropped channel, we do not always take a price increase.

Q 6:Instead of this channel, will you be adding any other channels?
Ans:We definitely plan to introduce many more exciting channels with the best possible content.

Q 7:How will I know what new channels are available on Tata Sky?
Ans:You can check on http://www.tatasky.com for the list of packages and prices at any point of time. Alternately you can call us again and we will give you the details.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Wednesday 08-February-2012, 15:22,
RE: News X dropped from Channel line up, Customer Care reply in Tatasky
Q 5:Why should I continue to pay the same price for my package, when you have dropped my favorite channel?
Ans:It is Tata Sky's Endeavour to provide its Subscribers the best balance of content, and towards this we keep adding new channels time to time and do not always take a price hike. Similarly, when we add channels to replace this dropped channel, we do not always take a price increase.

so they mean they will remove even all the channels still we should pay the same
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  DH Exclusive: 16 Zee and Turner Channel Numbers would be changed from 1st August & 32 chs would be dropped aumnamonarayana 11 813 Friday 29-July-2016, 19:34
Last Post: MJ786
  Tatasky Customer redressal numbers and Emails IDs tsrocks 4 3,013 Monday 02-November-2015, 16:16
Last Post: taureanashok
  Update: India news channel added on Tatasky on channel number 470 MJ786 0 1,779 Sunday 24-March-2013, 22:21
Last Post: MJ786
  news x to be dropped from 23rd feb aumnamonarayana 11 1,838 Monday 06-February-2012, 20:16
Last Post: motwani
  Language mismatch calls to Tatasky Customer care tsrocks 2 1,140 Tuesday 31-January-2012, 20:22
Last Post: motwani