JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ollywood Tv new or old?
Sunday 06-November-2011, 10:21,
Ollywood Tv new or old?
I want to know whether Ollywood tv is new one or old one. I saw this channel very long back but some are telling like it is new one. I came here to find as if it was new it will posted by you first here. But I cannot find anything. Please some one clarify.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to motwani for this post:
Beghawat
Sunday 06-November-2011, 10:38,
RE: Ollywood Tv new or old?
(Sunday 06-November-2011, 10:21)motwani Wrote: I want to know whether Ollywood tv is new one or old one. I saw this channel very long back but some are telling like it is new one. I came here to find as if it was new it will posted by you first here. But I cannot find anything. Please some one clarify.

I hope you are asking about Ollywood Tv on Insat 2E/4A at 83E. This Ollywood channel is coming on two frequencies at the moment. Even though it is not new and not a breaking news, people do get excited when they find some thing which they haven't seen and post that as 'Breaking News'.

This channel comes on two frequencies ie., 3758 H 13330 & 4093 V 9229

3758 H 13330

The same Ollywood channel here on 4093 V 9229
Thanks to everyone and wish you all the best.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to S.Raman for this post:
Beghawat
Sunday 06-November-2011, 11:35,
RE: Ollywood Tv new or old?
so both of them same. thank you.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking FIRST: OLLYWOOD renamed on Insat 4A amatan 0 323 Tuesday 29-July-2014, 12:40
Last Post: amatan
  Update: Ollywood TV channel FTA on Insat 4A Sathish 1 627 Sunday 20-July-2014, 16:01
Last Post: amatan