JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Out of Warranty Swap replacement changes in Airtel digital tv
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Out of Warranty Swap replacement changes in Airtel digital tv
The below changes will be effective from today

1. Out warranty Swap replacement warranty is being enhanced from exiting 90 days to 182 days (6 months) and this will be applicable for all type of STBs ( SD/HD/DVR/HD-DVR)

2. Out warranty swap replacement charges for HD box is being reduced from existing Rs. 750/- to Rs 350/-

so HD box replacement now gets lot cheaper than what it was before Smile for out of warranty boxes
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
Kiran007, S.Raman, sonu_adtv

Good Move by Adtv
Add Thank You Reply

350 is very good price than 750
Add Thank You Reply

From my experience in the first year of warranty with the HD box, Rs.350 its definitely good news for me. I had to replace my HD STB close to 6 times in the warranty period which comes to an end in a week. Had my STB gone faulty again after warranty, I was planning on switching to D2H.
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  DH Exclusive: 1 Year extended warranty for Rs 99/- offer by ADTV Mr.Kumarbhai 0 354 Thursday 17-March-2016, 16:05
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai