JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Parameters of 6 Active Vertical Transponders of Tatasky..
Thursday 03-December-2015, 18:43,
RE: Parameters of 6 Active Vertical Transponders of Tatasky..
They r taking too much time for testing V tp's and test channel is also appearing/disappearing. Someone needs to solve this puzzle, something big is cooking up. Just can't wait to see what they r upto
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 03-December-2015, 20:01,
BTW where the test channel appeared in the present testing of Vertical Transponders ?
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 04-December-2015, 18:48,
Any updates sir?
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 04-December-2015, 18:53,
I think u r too much excited ... Big Grin as i said if any updates surely we will post ....Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 04-December-2015, 18:55,
Okay sir but anymore PID's added? I m super excited. Aby more truggers test BW stuff?
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 15-December-2015, 19:58,
Right now also only 6 V tp's r active?
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 15-December-2015, 20:22,
Any Experts got more ?
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 17-December-2015, 22:28,
Signals on 11510 H further dropped today
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 18-December-2015, 08:12,
Really ! u r getting many variations in signals one way or other .... u never agree about the issues in ur Dish Settings .. Tongue u say its 100% perfect but still getting issues in signals ..
I didnt faced any issues in any Transponders... I think tatasky is delivering full signals to my Dish only ... Big Grin
BTW Which Brand Dish and LNB u r having for Tatasky ?
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 18-December-2015, 13:15,
(Friday 18-December-2015, 08:12)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Really ! u r getting many variations in signals one way or other .... u never agree about the issues in ur Dish Settings .. Tongue u say its 100% perfect but still getting issues in signals ..
I didnt faced any issues in any Transponders... I think tatasky is delivering full signals to my Dish only ... Big Grin
BTW Which Brand Dish and LNB u r having for Tatasky ?

So sir u want me to just admit that issue is with my dish and lnb when i have told u that many times before too it is not the case. Tata Sky is doing backend work and that is what is affecting signals. 11510 H earlier had 40% signals but now has 30% signal quality. Also plz be clear i am not talking about signal variations due to day/night, weather or problem in wire/lnb/dish at my end, there is no such issue. I am not that much of a noob that u time and again make fun of me . i would have appreciated a civilized discussion based on facts but despite telling the facts u r time and again poking fun at me. Sorry Sir, i respect ur experience and knowledge but the least i expect is humility in coversations from ur end, u always treat me as if i am lying or making up stories. Once and for all, i am not interested in that
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tatasky adds 11470 Vertical frequency in NIT MJ786 15 604 Thursday 04-August-2016, 22:16
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking FIRST: 6 more new Vertical frequencies activated on Tatasky MJ786 22 814 Monday 01-August-2016, 17:36
Last Post: aumnamonarayana
  Breaking News: All 6 Vertical TPs are showing NO SIGNAL on Tatasky MJ786 7 270 Tuesday 28-June-2016, 10:25
Last Post: Nilu334
  Breaking News: Another Vertical TP 11590 V 32720 added by Tatasky MJ786 16 1,013 Tuesday 29-March-2016, 17:39
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking FIRST: FEC of 3 Vertical Transponders r decreased in Tatasky... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 318 Tuesday 15-March-2016, 18:07
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai