JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Parameters of 6 Active Vertical Transponders of Tatasky..
Friday 18-December-2015, 13:57,
RE: Parameters of 6 Active Vertical Transponders of Tatasky..
I have written straight and clear in the words... if u think those r for fun then its not my issue but urs only... I have made fun of myself only ...
I still remember few years back some issues in LNB for u as i remember [may be other issue] .. u never accepted my words and told what u now telling .. finally one day ur issue was solved and then only u accepted what i told..
Y cant u think in simple .. if any signal issues from Tatasky end then every user means all users including me has to get the problem in signals but its not happening .. only very few including mainly u r getting them.. i am not getting .. if its from TS end then me too has to get but didnt ... those r not facts surely ..
Every time any issues u face regarding signals u confirm as its from TS End only but not thinking as atleast me too has to get them ... thats y wrote and made fun of myself as TS is delivering full signals to me ..
R U accepting anything unless urself satisfied about others comments ? no na ? .. so then others too will not accept if they too satisfy what u or others told..
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Friday 18-December-2015, 14:22,
(Friday 18-December-2015, 13:57)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I have written straight and clear in the words... if u think those r for fun then its not my issue but urs only... I have made fun of myself only ...
I still remember few years back some issues in LNB for u as i remember [may be other issue] .. u never accepted my words and told what u now telling .. finally one day ur issue was solved and then only u accepted what i told..
Y cant u think in simple .. if any signal issues from Tatasky end then every user means all users including me has to get the problem in signals but its not happening .. only very few including mainly u r getting them.. i am not getting .. if its from TS end then me too has to get but didnt ... those r not facts surely ..
Every time any issues u face regarding signals u confirm as its from TS End only but not thinking as atleast me too has to get them ... thats y wrote and made fun of myself as TS is delivering full signals to me ..
R U accepting anything unless urself satisfied about others comments ? no na ? .. so then others too will not accept if they too satisfy what u or others told..
Sir, I am not facing any issue in watching channels from 11510 H. Its just that due to V polarity activation, signals r sometimes dropping or increasing. This has nothing to do with set up at my end, its happening due to back end at tata sky end.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 18-December-2015, 14:32,
U R telling the same again and again .. i dont accept that its bcoz of V Pol surely.. if so every one has to get them but not.. there is no issue for watching even if the signal quality is 2% .. unless the audio and video is not freezing we can watch ... the quality has to be good only to counter the signal variations like in Rainy season ..
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 18-December-2015, 14:35,
(Friday 18-December-2015, 14:32)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: U R telling the same again and again .. i dont accept that its bcoz of V Pol surely.. if so every one has to get them but not.. there is no issue for watching even if the signal quality is 2% .. unless the audio and video is not freezing we can watch ... the quality has to be good only to counter the signal variations like in Rainy season ..
I never said that i m having issues in watching chs on 11510 H. Faced issues in 11550 H on secondary stb but tata sky has stabilized signals from their back end
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 18-December-2015, 14:41,
Where i said u have issues in watching ? i have replied about signals issues only untill u bring the watching ... Smile i never faced any issues in watching in any Transponders unless its raining or heavy clouds .. nothing like issues from backend V TP work done by tatasky ..
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 18-December-2015, 15:47,
Some major changes have occurred i guess, plz check
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 19-December-2015, 15:24,
A small update from me...
All 6 Vertical Transponders each r having 1 PID..
Also there r few additional PIDs in Horizontal Transponders too.. few r reserve for SOS and very few r for new channels .. they r not much but presently very few for new channels..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
aumnamonarayana
Saturday 19-December-2015, 15:27,
(Saturday 19-December-2015, 15:24)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: A small update from me...
All 6 Vertical Transponders each r having 1 PID..
Also there r few additional PIDs in Horizontal Transponders too.. few r reserve for SOS and very few r for new channels .. they r not much but presently very few for new channels..
But Amantan bro told few days back that V tp's have many PID's. Have they removed some of them sir?
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 19-December-2015, 15:29,
Dont know.. i have just now checked .. so i can tell what i am getting only...
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 19-December-2015, 15:38,
(Saturday 19-December-2015, 15:29)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Dont know.. i have just now checked .. so i can tell what i am getting only...

So when i used to request u earlier to check, u were deliberately passing the buck to Amantan bro and not checking the status then telling that i can't
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tatasky adds 11470 Vertical frequency in NIT MJ786 15 609 Thursday 04-August-2016, 22:16
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking FIRST: 6 more new Vertical frequencies activated on Tatasky MJ786 22 825 Monday 01-August-2016, 17:36
Last Post: aumnamonarayana
  Breaking News: All 6 Vertical TPs are showing NO SIGNAL on Tatasky MJ786 7 271 Tuesday 28-June-2016, 10:25
Last Post: Nilu334
  Breaking News: Another Vertical TP 11590 V 32720 added by Tatasky MJ786 16 1,017 Tuesday 29-March-2016, 17:39
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking FIRST: FEC of 3 Vertical Transponders r decreased in Tatasky... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 323 Tuesday 15-March-2016, 18:07
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai