JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Parameters of 6 Active Vertical Transponders of Tatasky..
Wednesday 28-October-2015, 16:15,
RE: Parameters of 6 Active Vertical Transponders of Tatasky..
I have made a simple calculation ..thats all .. can u give me any one instance of activating many Transponders for additions by any DTH ? if they activate few then its for migrations or shifting done .. i think this was done by ADTV and Sun Direct while shifting sats..
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Wednesday 28-October-2015, 16:36,
Agree. But if H signals get low when V Tp's r fully activated with proper signals then it would be confirmed that surely both r from same sat
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-October-2015, 16:47,
Nothing like that surely as per my findings.. I never faced such issues during earlier Vertical Transponders testing too.. There r many things will disturb the signals .. if any one part of dish,LNB, Cable, f connectors and others is not perfect then the signals will be effected one way or other.. the most effect is while recieving Both Pol signals.. there might be less effect in single pol signals..
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 28-October-2015, 17:10,
(Wednesday 28-October-2015, 15:48)aumnamonarayana Wrote: They r using frequency re-use method. So GSat10 has H and V Tp's now. Even TS cust care is confirming that they have 24 Tp's and migrated ti GSat in may

What is frequency reuse you are mentioning? I have heard the same from some other forums were some purported this new theory of finding space in a transponder when there is none!
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
Mr.Kumarbhai
Wednesday 28-October-2015, 18:43,
I think they r twisting the method in used to split the c band transponders to frequencies into ku band too... Lol
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan
Thursday 29-October-2015, 07:28,
Strange, really strange. Amantan bro and Kumar Sir , both of u rr sat experts and still do not know about frequency reuse concept. Request u to search on google about " frequency reuse in satellitetransponders" instead of poking fun.

I am not interested in increasing post count to increase traffic in this forum, that is a failed technique which other forums have already tried on me
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 29-October-2015, 08:01,
U R mistaken bro.. have u found any thing making fun of u by me or us in any of posts ? i am always ignoring those surely..unless if some one try us to make fun ..
On the reusing Frequency .. see its already said as frequency in ur quote too .. In Ku band no such things of reusing.. there r certain counts of transponders in Sats that is not been changed... yes if any TPs of other beams like they did in Measat for Sun Direct can be changed to another beam if spare Transponder available..
I said the same will be in C Band . u can see the same Frequency in 2 polarities .. like ... 3750 V and 3750 H .. most likely people r calling this as Reusing the frequency..
Add Thank You Reply
amatan
Thursday 29-October-2015, 08:05,
BTW i have searched for u only .. This is not for KU band DTH transmission but for Mobile related "Frequency" only.. I was very right... its for mobile/communication signal frequency of transmission ..
http://www.rfwireless-world.com/Terminol...ation.html
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 29-October-2015, 08:12,
(Thursday 29-October-2015, 07:28)aumnamonarayana Wrote: I am not interested in increasing post count to increase traffic in this forum, that is a failed technique which other forums have already tried on me

we r not at all intrested in increasing traffic by spamming contents of fights ..        we r just sharing here..
BTW that link clearly says >>
Quote:frequency reuse patterns used in GSM network deployment.
Add Thank You Reply
amatan
Thursday 29-October-2015, 08:17,
Sir, search in case of sat transponders too, mention the keyword "DTH" too
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tatasky adds 11470 Vertical frequency in NIT MJ786 15 608 Thursday 04-August-2016, 22:16
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking FIRST: 6 more new Vertical frequencies activated on Tatasky MJ786 22 817 Monday 01-August-2016, 17:36
Last Post: aumnamonarayana
  Breaking News: All 6 Vertical TPs are showing NO SIGNAL on Tatasky MJ786 7 270 Tuesday 28-June-2016, 10:25
Last Post: Nilu334
  Breaking News: Another Vertical TP 11590 V 32720 added by Tatasky MJ786 16 1,014 Tuesday 29-March-2016, 17:39
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking FIRST: FEC of 3 Vertical Transponders r decreased in Tatasky... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 319 Tuesday 15-March-2016, 18:07
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai