JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Parameters of 6 Active Vertical Transponders of Tatasky..
Saturday 19-December-2015, 15:50,
RE: Parameters of 6 Active Vertical Transponders of Tatasky..
Yes i was not able at that time... i have my own personal work and coming here only when i am getting free time only.. i am doing all these thing when i get free time for passion of sat tracking .. to check these technical things it takes lot of time and patiance .. its not like scan .. just click and get the result .. how u know all about this ?
So dont try to make allegations on me... be happy when u to get updates ....
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Saturday 19-December-2015, 15:57,
(Saturday 19-December-2015, 15:50)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Yes i was not able at that time... i have my own personal work and coming here only when i am getting free time only.. i am doing all these thing when i get free time for passion of sat tracking .. to check these technical things it takes lot of time and patiance .. its not like scan .. just click and get the result .. how u know all about this ?
So dont try to make allegations on me... be happy when u to get updates ....

Sir, i respect u a lot and my words were not meant to be taken in a negative way. I am always thankful and grateful to u for the hard work u have put in to give us exclusive updates. U have been the reason to give us smiles always.

Sir, if u always take my words in a negative way then it hurts me too. I would be happy to leave this forum if u think that i am causing hurt and being wrong to u. That's not my intention anytime
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 19-December-2015, 16:05,
Leaving or staying is ur choice ... but take care of words while writing...
Posting updates r my wish and no one can blame me for not replying surely .. same apply to u too .. i can ask u but replying is ur wish .
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 19-December-2015, 16:19,
(Saturday 19-December-2015, 16:05)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Leaving or staying is ur choice ... but take care of words while writing...
Posting updates r my wish and no one can blame me for not replying surely .. same apply to u too .. i can ask u but replying is ur wish .

Sir, i had also requested u many times but its okay sir, i understand that u would not have got much time to scan PID' s as it takes more like u told me right now which i didn't knew earlier . Had u told me earlier about it then i would have understood it then itself. I was confused as u were posting other updates but not giving answers about PID's.

I can only request sir, i am no one to force anyone. U r much more experienced and have vast knowledge, people like me can only learn from u.

Sorry for using the term "deliberately" in my earlier post as i misunderstood the reality
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 19-December-2015, 16:25,
LoOk dear... U should understand y i told to ask Amatan itself bcoz we r having differant gadgets for sat related purpose.. if he gets some updates then i may not get .. .. still there may be many PIDs found in Amatan Gadget .. so how can i reply for his findings unless me too got them ?
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
aumnamonarayana
Saturday 19-December-2015, 16:28,
(Saturday 19-December-2015, 16:25)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: LoOk dear... U should understand y i told to ask Amatan itself bcoz we r having differant gadgets for sat related purpose.. if he gets some updates then i may not get .. .. still there may be many PIDs found in Amatan Gadget .. so how can i reply for his findings unless me too got them ?

Totally understand ur point of view sir. Hope Amantan bro comes online and gives us a clear picture about this
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 19-December-2015, 16:31,
I have given what i am getting... if Amatan or MJ gets some more updates then they will surely post here .. afterall we come here to do the same only...
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 19-December-2015, 16:36,
(Saturday 19-December-2015, 16:31)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I have given what i am getting... if Amatan or MJ gets some more updates then they will surely post here .. afterall we come here to do the same only...

Thank You so much sir. Surely, u all have been great contributors to so many forums, i am not like others who use someone's service and then discard them and start calling them bad names. No matter what others say i will always respect people who help others and no one can make me entangled in their selfish motives.

Plz keep enlightening us with ur knowledge. Smile
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tatasky adds 11470 Vertical frequency in NIT MJ786 15 604 Thursday 04-August-2016, 22:16
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking FIRST: 6 more new Vertical frequencies activated on Tatasky MJ786 22 814 Monday 01-August-2016, 17:36
Last Post: aumnamonarayana
  Breaking News: All 6 Vertical TPs are showing NO SIGNAL on Tatasky MJ786 7 270 Tuesday 28-June-2016, 10:25
Last Post: Nilu334
  Breaking News: Another Vertical TP 11590 V 32720 added by Tatasky MJ786 16 1,013 Tuesday 29-March-2016, 17:39
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking FIRST: FEC of 3 Vertical Transponders r decreased in Tatasky... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 318 Tuesday 15-March-2016, 18:07
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai