JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Parameters of 6 Active Vertical Transponders of Tatasky..
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Parameters of 6 Active Vertical Transponders of Tatasky..
U 1st started na .. Big Grin Maine sirf answer diya ... Tongue
Add Thank You Reply

(Thursday 29-October-2015, 07:28)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Strange, really strange. Amantan bro and Kumar Sir , both of u rr sat experts and still do not know about frequency reuse concept. Request u to search on google about " frequency reuse in satellitetransponders" instead of poking fun.

I am not interested in increasing post count to increase traffic in this forum, that is a failed technique which other forums have already tried on me

We know about frequency reuse concept and that is why telling you are getting confused with it. You are talking about Transponder reuse by which you claim that Tata sky can use same transponder for V & H. In this case, Insat or Gsat or AmatanSat are not scarce for frequency. But these satellites don't have transponders in it, to send more data which Tata Sky or other dth wants.

Now tell how come frequency reuse is = Transponder reuse?

Lets assume transponder reuse is possible in that case why will Tata Sky wait these many years? All the DTH operators would have first reused their same transponder on both H & V and then only would have taken additional TPs right? Why they are not doing that?
Add Thank You Reply

If a satellite already has V snd H tp's wuth same frequencies then this method cannot be used but ut can be used on sats like Insat 4A or Gsat 10 where originally just Single polarity tp's r there.

Eventually u will see and believe it. Using this method increases load plus decrease in signals r common occurrence
Add Thank You Reply

Even if we assume then Still the question remains y they didnt used till now as they 1stly migrated to MPEG4 by investing many crores .. there r many questions arrives .. they might have added many channels years bfore ..
Add Thank You Reply

Very simple. Had u read previous threads then u would have understood.

Earlier- Insat 4A could not take load so they could not use frequency reuse and ISRO had told that they would get GSat as additional sat and not a replacement sat so they waited. Later in 2013 they started MPEG4 migration as they were bein given GSat as replacement sat which they disagreed too.

Right Now- Still i guess they will move to Asiasat and as they have 24 tp's booked there, till the time they migrate there which would take more than 2 years they will use GSat as ISRO had to give them GSat under contract as back up due to expiry of Insat 4A life
Add Thank You Reply

Bhaut Lambi Lambi FEKTE ho Aumnanonarayan. U sinply Live in Ivory Tower creating ur own Dreams day by day.
Add Thank You Reply

Confirmed frm my Sources Tatasky have only 12 tp's on Gsat-10 n no planning to move to Asiasat.
Add Thank You Reply

And u live in a tower which i think would crumble if u don't throw mud on my face. At least i write based on facts and don't crib on everything. Grow up man
Add Thank You Reply

I have read every threads but nothing prooves .. Smile
On that note ... They would have used the so called reused [nothing like that but assuming] method instead of migrations to MPEG4 by investing thousands of crores .. Even if they get 24 Transponders then too y migrations of MPEG4 ? Surely even if there is a method which can help the space they would have used them.. No such method ..thats y Tatasky migrated to MPEG4..the only alternative .. now they might got GSAT 10 so shifting the channels ..
even i didnt get a solid proof for 24 Transponders from Asiasat..
Add Thank You Reply

Sir, when they started migration then they had no option. Asiasat or GSat came later in the picture when they drew a plan. In the short period, only Mpeg4 migration was a way out else they would have been stuck unable to add chs.

Regarding 24 tp's, it is much needed. 12 tp's will be full in a jiffy as they r adding so many chs specially HD and wait n watch they will add more than 100 chs in next few months including HD and 4K
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tatasky adds 11470 Vertical frequency in NIT MJ786 15 588 Thursday 04-August-2016, 22:16
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking First: 6 more new Vertical frequencies activated on Tatasky MJ786 22 779 Monday 01-August-2016, 17:36
Last Post: aumnamonarayana
  Breaking News: All 6 Vertical TPs are showing NO SIGNAL on Tatasky MJ786 7 259 Tuesday 28-June-2016, 10:25
Last Post: Nilu334
  Breaking News: Another Vertical TP 11590 V 32720 added by Tatasky MJ786 16 925 Tuesday 29-March-2016, 17:39
  Breaking First: FEC of 3 Vertical Transponders r decreased in Tatasky... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 302 Tuesday 15-March-2016, 18:07
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Update: DD Saptagiri &Janam TV removed from old Transponders in Tatasky .. Mr.Kumarbhai 0 202 Tuesday 15-March-2016, 14:17
  Update: Many channels reshuffled in Tatasky transponders.... Mr.Kumarbhai 2 423 Friday 11-March-2016, 07:30
Last Post: aumnamonarayana
  Many channels Reshuffled in Transponders by Tatasky... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 327 Thursday 10-March-2016, 05:46
  Breaking First: 9 Channels testing on Vertical TP by Tatasky MJ786 8 667 Saturday 20-February-2016, 06:18
  Breaking First: 1 Horizontal and 2 Vertical Transponders added in NIT by Tatasky ... Mr.Kumarbhai 7 474 Friday 19-February-2016, 20:18