JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Parameters of 6 Active Vertical Transponders of Tatasky..
Thursday 29-October-2015, 13:41,
RE: Parameters of 6 Active Vertical Transponders of Tatasky..
Without MPEG4 migration they would have faced bandwidth crunch even with 24 tp's so both steps were rightly taken and u will see the outcome
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 29-October-2015, 13:46,
(Thursday 29-October-2015, 13:39)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Sir, when they started migration then they had no option. Asiasat or GSat came later in the picture when they drew a plan. In the short period, only Mpeg4 migration was a way out else they would have been stuck unable to add chs.

Regarding 24 tp's, it is much needed. 12 tp's will be full in a jiffy as they r adding so many chs specially HD and wait n watch they will add more than 100 chs in next few months including HD and 4K

Bro.. i am talking about the same time itself.. if there was a option/method  of reusing the Transponders then y they didnt used them .. ? the insat 4A still having good life and no such major issues as i know..
demands r never ending .. so every one needs space..
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 29-October-2015, 13:48,
(Thursday 29-October-2015, 13:41)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Without MPEG4 migration they would have faced bandwidth crunch even with 24 tp's so both steps were rightly taken and u will see the outcome

Thats the only alternative they have got .. untill they get new Transponders from New Sat                                     mostly from upcoming Insat Sats..
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 29-October-2015, 13:51,
Sir, i have told all these things after thorough research and based on facts. Wait n Watch after Diwali (frequency reuse on GSat) and one next 2 years (AS migration or may be new sat from ISRO) u will see the reality
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 29-October-2015, 13:58,
(Thursday 29-October-2015, 13:51)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Sir, i have told all these things after thorough research and based on facts. Wait n Watch after Diwali (frequency reuse on GSat) and one next 2 years (AS migration or may be new sat from ISRO) u will see the reality

Here i got a odd reply from u dear...
1. According to u they r reusing GSAT 10 transponders... then they will    leave Insat 4A .. Bcoz GSAT have only Vertical Pol Transponders.. according to ur facts, research they r reusing Gsat Transponders of Horizontal Pol .. 
didnt get ..
2. as per ur statements they still didnt get 24 Transponders from Asiasa7/8        ... if so y u say as maybe from Isro ?
Didnt get this too .. and i am right as there is no solid proof for AS TP s.. Its a rumour only..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan
Thursday 29-October-2015, 15:39,
(Thursday 29-October-2015, 13:51)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Sir, i have told all these things after thorough research and based on facts. Wait n Watch after Diwali (frequency reuse on GSat) and one next 2 years (AS migration or may be new sat from ISRO) u will see the reality

Please provide few links where there is anything like Transponder reuse. The present problem is about lack of transponders and not about lack of frequencies.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
Mr.Kumarbhai
Friday 30-October-2015, 14:25,
Now it is confirmed that these V tp's and H tp's both r from GSat 10. Signal has been stabilized on 10970 H, 11130 H, 11510 H, 11550 H and 11630 H so in corresponding H tp's, the signals have dropped by 20%
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 30-October-2015, 14:27,
Sorry i meant signal has stabilized on the abovementioned V tp's. Mods plz correct it
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 30-October-2015, 14:59,
(Friday 30-October-2015, 14:25)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Now it is confirmed that these V tp's and H tp's both r from GSat 10. Signal has been stabilized on 10970 H, 11130 H, 11510 H, 11550 H and 11630 H so in corresponding H tp's, the signals have dropped by 20%

Vertical signals increased but Horizontal signals r same as earlier.. usually in noon time signals may be less during bright hot sunshine..
How can this be confirmed  by      reading signals ? its a guess only by u .. not a solid proof surely ...
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 30-October-2015, 15:01,
They r not same on those H tp's whose corresponding V tp signals have increased. It is not a guess, i monitor all facts and readings carefully
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tatasky adds 11470 Vertical frequency in NIT MJ786 15 604 Thursday 04-August-2016, 22:16
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking FIRST: 6 more new Vertical frequencies activated on Tatasky MJ786 22 814 Monday 01-August-2016, 17:36
Last Post: aumnamonarayana
  Breaking News: All 6 Vertical TPs are showing NO SIGNAL on Tatasky MJ786 7 270 Tuesday 28-June-2016, 10:25
Last Post: Nilu334
  Breaking News: Another Vertical TP 11590 V 32720 added by Tatasky MJ786 16 1,013 Tuesday 29-March-2016, 17:39
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking FIRST: FEC of 3 Vertical Transponders r decreased in Tatasky... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 318 Tuesday 15-March-2016, 18:07
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai