JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Parameters of 6 Active Vertical Transponders of Tatasky..
Friday 30-October-2015, 15:02,
RE: Parameters of 6 Active Vertical Transponders of Tatasky..
Kumar Sir, wait n watch. All things will be clear shortly in the coming days.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Friday 30-October-2015, 15:04,
Right.. Smile let us wait untill the hands opened ... Smile now most people r just making calculations, guessing rumouring .. once they start shifting the channels every thing will be clear..
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 30-October-2015, 15:07,
(Friday 30-October-2015, 15:01)aumnamonarayana Wrote: They r not same on those H tp's whose corresponding V tp signals have increased. It is not a guess, i monitor all facts and readings carefully

can u give me some info regarding the change of parameters of existing  Horizontal Transponders... actually we MJ,Amatan and myself didnt found/get any changes in parameters..
please dont guess bro... just give some valid proof.. we all watching those transponders every day ..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan
Friday 30-October-2015, 15:08,
At least i am not interested in rumor mongering. If u have facts and info then u write. Almost all news i have shared has come true and some people feel jealous of me.

No one has offered my higher designation in forums despite so much contribution but i don't care as i believe in sharing and helping
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 30-October-2015, 15:14,
I am writing the facts only with solid/valid proofs... not a single rumour or confirmation by guess .. i didnt said as H TPs r from Gsat 10 bcoz i didnt get any proof.. i said Vertical Transponders r from Gsat 10 bcoz gsat has got V TP only... no Horizontal Transponders..u have give proof not me ..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan
Friday 30-October-2015, 15:18,
Kumar Sir, i did not write the last post with reference to u
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 30-October-2015, 15:24,
OK no problem bhai.. i know u from years.. Tongue
we r getting most rumours but not facts.. its not like ur MPEG4 migration/channel addition infos.. these r not be confirmed easyly.. we r getting the minute changes in our gadgets.. but no such changes about Horizontal Transponders as off now ..
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 30-October-2015, 15:35,
I think after Tatasky shifts to Gsat 10 Insat 4A will concentrate on C Band channels only.. this might help to increase the life of sat.. now a days many channels r migrating to Insat 4A .. also can see very very few C band channels in Gsat ..
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 30-October-2015, 15:45,
Interesting to see whether tata sjy uses GSat10 for a long run and USRO gives them new sat later down the years on same orbit or is this temporary arrangement and they will migrate to Asiasat
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 30-October-2015, 15:50,
I Think there is no such migrations to Asiasat.. it was rumoured specially from TS side to make a fool of people... they spread the rumour to dealers and other officials.. they too got confirmations by recieving aligning tools.. actually it was to fine tune the existing Dish for Gsat Vertical Transponders.. Hungry of channel addition TS Subscribers got more than Happy .. Still people believe as Asiasat is on the way but no concrete confirmations from any one...
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tatasky adds 11470 Vertical frequency in NIT MJ786 15 604 Thursday 04-August-2016, 22:16
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking FIRST: 6 more new Vertical frequencies activated on Tatasky MJ786 22 814 Monday 01-August-2016, 17:36
Last Post: aumnamonarayana
  Breaking News: All 6 Vertical TPs are showing NO SIGNAL on Tatasky MJ786 7 270 Tuesday 28-June-2016, 10:25
Last Post: Nilu334
  Breaking News: Another Vertical TP 11590 V 32720 added by Tatasky MJ786 16 1,013 Tuesday 29-March-2016, 17:39
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking FIRST: FEC of 3 Vertical Transponders r decreased in Tatasky... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 318 Tuesday 15-March-2016, 18:07
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai