JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Parameters of 6 Active Vertical Transponders of Tatasky..
Monday 02-November-2015, 09:12,
RE: Parameters of 6 Active Vertical Transponders of Tatasky..
Getting 100% signal in Home TP is not to be treated as perfect alignment.. the Signal must be heighest in the Low signaled Trasnponder.. which is mostly 11130 H ,11470 H, 11550 H ..
I am not degrading u bro... but we didnt get any solid proof for Transponder related facts u have given... we also know something about Transponder related things u know .. Tongue..
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Monday 02-November-2015, 09:15,
Once u get highest signal quality in home tp then u will get max signal in other tp's too. My dish alignment and lnb skew r perfect.

LNB Skew is at -10.9.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 02-November-2015, 09:19,
(Monday 02-November-2015, 09:15)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Once u get highest signal quality in home tp then u will get max signal in other tp's too. My dish alignment and lnb skew r perfect.

LNB Skew is at -10.9.

Dear i am tracking Sats from many years and know a bit on this surely... there r many things to get perfect signals even in KU band Dish too...         Getting 100% signal in Home TP is not enough surely..Home Transponder is always the strongest   ...
For example in RDTV we can get 100% signal in Home TP but its most of the time we r not getting signals in HD TP or full signals .. so we have to align according to the HD TP signals..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan
Monday 02-November-2015, 09:22,
Leave it sir, alignment and skew can't be different for diff tp's. Its same for a single satellite
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 02-November-2015, 09:23,
Also it changes for same satellite in different regions. I also know what i am writing about and have enough knowledge
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 02-November-2015, 09:44,
(Monday 02-November-2015, 09:19)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:
(Monday 02-November-2015, 09:15)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Once u get highest signal quality in home tp then u will get max signal in other tp's too. My dish alignment and lnb skew r perfect.

LNB Skew is at -10.9.

Dear i am tracking Sats from many years and know a bit on this surely... there r many things to get perfect signals even in KU band Dish too...         Getting 100% signal in Home TP is not enough surely..Home Transponder is always the strongest   ...
For example in RDTV we can get 100% signal in Home TP but its most of the time we r not getting signals in HD TP or full signals .. so we have to align according to the HD TP signals..

yes 100% true  kumarsir  , i as know  rdtv even u get 100 % in home tp the last tp and the hd tp  will some times no signal
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to anilsk01 for this post:
Mr.Kumarbhai
Monday 02-November-2015, 09:50,
(Monday 02-November-2015, 09:23)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Also it changes for same satellite in different regions. I also know what i am writing about and have enough knowledge

What Kumarbhai told is correct. You can check with any satellite. Skew has to be changed for some tps. In Dish TV even alignment has to be adjusted to get good signals for all its tps just from NSS 6. Measat as he already mentioned skew has to be adjusted. In Insat also similar. Thaico, Intelsat etc., on C band even worse where we won't even get half the tps not even hint of signal on them and full signal on other tps!

It is more like compromise of getting all tps with acceptable signal vs full signal of a particular tp.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
Mr.Kumarbhai
Monday 02-November-2015, 09:56,
So which is why i am saying that i have proper alignment and skew. I m getting max signal possible in all tp's
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 02-November-2015, 10:02,
(Monday 02-November-2015, 08:37)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Let us see if they will switch off H tp's or not. If they switch it off after activating all V tp's then i guess that will be bcoz they were waiting for all dishes to be aligned properly as V tp's require proper lnb skew while H tp's still work even if its little off

H or V is just the way signal propagates. It does not mean that H has more tolerance to error in skew than V. What Kumarbhai is telling as it is not exactly 90 degrees phase between H & V as per theory. There will be difference even if it was from same satellite. But now it is from another satellite Gsat, the phase might be different even more.

So unless we skew the LNB for V we will not be knowing the exact signal level of that tp. Also generally not all satellites gives same power.

I know why you are getting reduced H signal when V tps are active.
Add Thank You Reply
Mr.Kumarbhai
Monday 02-November-2015, 10:05,
(Monday 02-November-2015, 09:56)aumnamonarayana Wrote: So which is why i am saying that i have proper alignment and skew. I m getting max signal possible in all tp's

You are not having proper alignment and that is why when V is active your H signal reduces.

Out phase signals cancel each other which is what happening for you.
Add Thank You Reply
Mr.Kumarbhai
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tatasky adds 11470 Vertical frequency in NIT MJ786 15 608 Thursday 04-August-2016, 22:16
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking FIRST: 6 more new Vertical frequencies activated on Tatasky MJ786 22 822 Monday 01-August-2016, 17:36
Last Post: aumnamonarayana
  Breaking News: All 6 Vertical TPs are showing NO SIGNAL on Tatasky MJ786 7 270 Tuesday 28-June-2016, 10:25
Last Post: Nilu334
  Breaking News: Another Vertical TP 11590 V 32720 added by Tatasky MJ786 16 1,016 Tuesday 29-March-2016, 17:39
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking FIRST: FEC of 3 Vertical Transponders r decreased in Tatasky... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 321 Tuesday 15-March-2016, 18:07
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai