JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please tell your signal strength and quality
Friday 22-January-2016, 02:10,
Dear Members

Please kindly share the signal strength and signal quality you are receiving on Star Plus Channel Number 102.

Pleaae share snaps. It's urgent. I need to see if my dish is receiving proper full signals or not.

Thanks
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Friday 22-January-2016, 08:28,
RE: Please tell your signal strength and quality
I am getting this signal...

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
aumnamonarayana
Friday 22-January-2016, 08:49,
Thank You so much sir.

Request you to please post the latest scan list of all transponders too as lot of shuffling has happened in last 2-3 weeks
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 22-January-2016, 10:25,
Is ur Dish is recieving proper Signals ?
Check here for Scan list...
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--Available...d-Jan-2016
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 22-January-2016, 10:30,
Well sir as i told u that my old dish has dents so though i got it aligned but on home tp its just receiving 60% signal quality instead of 95%.

This is why i asked for snaps here so i can compare the signal strength & quality.

Now i need to get my whole dish assembly replaced as only reflector can't be changed.

Thank You so much for helping me
Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 22-January-2016, 10:33,
So then didnt u replaced new Dish as earlier said here ... Sad
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan
Friday 22-January-2016, 10:35,
It is evident that airtel is applying less compression on the channels . In same no. of transponders Tata Sky us over compressing.

HD picture of airtel is just awesome. But yes on few SD chs picture has compression artifacts plus on few though there is less compression but due to decoder fault some chs r blurry.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 22-January-2016, 10:36,
@ aum n @ kumarbhai sir ji

channels               signal strength                       signal quality

100                          75                                     BER:1.95E-07
121                          75                                     BER:3.91E-06

Add Thank You Reply
Friday 22-January-2016, 10:38,
(Friday 22-January-2016, 10:33)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: So then didnt u replaced new Dish as earlier said here ... Sad

No sir. First wanted to fully confirm if this dish can receive full signals or not. Msny visits happened, first airtel technician came with analog meter and aligned dish then i again made then revisit and align the dish with digital signal meter but still unable to get proper signals.

Now will get whole assembly replaced
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 22-January-2016, 10:39,
@ aum n @ kumarbhai sir ji

channels               signal strength                       signal quality

100                          75                                     BER:1.95E-07
121                          75                                     BER:3.91E-06

102                          72                                     BER:5.39E-08

312                           73                                    BER:1.04E-08

I hope this helps.  Lol
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »