JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please tell your signal strength and quality
Friday 22-January-2016, 10:42,
RE: Available channels list from ADTV Transpondrs on 22nd Jan 2016........
But there are people who blindly believe Tata Sky picture quality is the best.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
Mr.Kumarbhai
Friday 22-January-2016, 10:43,
RE: Please tell your signal strength and quality
@ kumar bhai sir ji

am i receiving proper or good signals ? Love
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 22-January-2016, 10:49,
(Friday 22-January-2016, 10:39)Prateek Marwadi Wrote: @ aum n @ kumarbhai sir ji

channels               signal strength                       signal quality

100                          75                                     BER:1.95E-07
121                          75                                     BER:3.91E-06

102                          72                                     BER:5.39E-08

312                           73                                    BER:1.04E-08

I hope this helps.  Lol

So u r getting low signal quality specially in Star Plus ...
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 22-January-2016, 10:50,
(Friday 22-January-2016, 10:42)Amatan Wrote: But there are people who blindly believe Tata Sky picture quality is the best.

They r obsessed with Tata Sky.

Very few people r there in forum world who r neutral and balanced in views.

For me overall still Videocon is best but their software and RF Remote is pathetic. Videocon's audio and video quality is much better than Tata Sky. Infact airtel's quality has also gone down over last one year
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 22-January-2016, 10:51,
(Friday 22-January-2016, 10:35)aumnamonarayana Wrote: It is evident that airtel is applying less compression on the channels . In same no. of transponders Tata Sky us over compressing.

HD picture of airtel is just awesome. But yes on few SD chs picture has compression artifacts plus on few though there is less compression but due to decoder fault some chs r blurry.

@ aumnamonarayana 

please let us know what are those channels which are blurry ?

tell us all the channels' names which are having pq issues. i will check from my end also bcoz i m not getting any kind of pixel issues on any channels.

earlier there were issues with &tv etnow n times now. now there is no such issue.  Lol

will help u bro. kindly tell me.  Love
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 22-January-2016, 10:53,
(Friday 22-January-2016, 10:50)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Friday 22-January-2016, 10:42)Amatan Wrote: But there are people who blindly believe Tata Sky picture quality is the best.

They r obsessed with Tata Sky.

Very few people r there in forum world who r neutral and balanced in views.

For me overall still Videocon is best but their software and RF Remote is pathetic. Videocon's audio and video quality is much better than Tata Sky. Infact airtel's quality has also gone down over last one year

For a DTH smooth performance is very much needed... for that STB should have good SW, Good Remote .. if these must needed r not in good conditions then how its to be treated as overall good ?
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 22-January-2016, 11:38,
(Friday 22-January-2016, 10:49)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:
(Friday 22-January-2016, 10:39)Prateek Marwadi Wrote: @ aum n @ kumarbhai sir ji

channels               signal strength                       signal quality

100                          75                                     BER:1.95E-07
121                          75                                     BER:3.91E-06

102                          72                                     BER:5.39E-08

312                           73                                    BER:1.04E-08

I hope this helps.  Lol

So u r getting low signal quality specially in Star Plus ...
sir, adtv technical team head from gurgaon told me that if one is getting the signal quality greater than E-06 then it is good enough. so according to that logic i m getting E-08. isn't it good enough ?

kindly help me in detail.  Love
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 22-January-2016, 14:44,
I am not reading those lines any time ... i am reading the coloured bars in Signal Quality which has to be full as much as we can do it... I dont care what those technical guys say regarding signals levels... Even installers said to me the same as its more than enough if we get green color in that line... as far as me its totally absurd and surely give trouble in signal fluctuations likes of Dish misalignment or in Rainy/cloudy seasons.. I am following what i had experianced in my last 30 years of Sat tracking .... mine some points may be not written in those technical books but i found them better than those tech guys... many times u and others might seen the Signal levels pictures from my STB s.. thats only bcoz of my own adjustments..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
Prateek Marwadi
Friday 22-January-2016, 14:50,
Yes, these technicians know nothing. They just r in a hurry to close complaints. The one who came to my home also said the same that if it is in green then ita fine. I had to tell him that no, its not fine and on home tp signals have tp be full
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 22-January-2016, 14:56,
(Friday 22-January-2016, 14:50)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Yes, these technicians know nothing. They just r in a hurry to close complaints. The one who came to my home also said the same that if it is in green then ita fine. I had to tell him that no, its not fine and on home tp signals have tp be full

Ur thinking also doesnt give u the optimum signals.....        u have to get best signals in the weakest Transponder ... then its to be treated as Fine... Remember Home Transponders always the strongest ones ... bcoz every updates or any Tech related work is done through Home transponder itself.. if Home TP goes off then every thing goes off....
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
Prateek Marwadi
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »