JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor Standard of Quality
Tuesday 26-January-2016, 05:48,
Poor Standard of Quality
Points that i have noticed where airtel digital tv services have gone from good to worse

1 - Inconsistent Audio Levels
2 - Different logo size across SD & HD channels, specially not being transparent & being present on different positions on the screen acrosa chs is the most irritating thing.
3 - High Pixelation & Blurriness on many channels.
4 - High Package prices and in return quality of picture/audio is poor so this inflated price is totally unjustified.
5 - Audio Peak settings not adjusted properly on many multilingual chs particularly cartoon ones thus giving poor audio.
6 - Lack of important HD chs.
7 - No major offers or retention offers.
8 - Complaints being closed without resolving issues.

Overall i am dissatisfied with their services, will use it till Feb end and then will not recharge
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
amatan, Prateek Marwadi
Tuesday 26-January-2016, 11:14,
RE: Poor Standard of Quality
totally agree om ji.  Welcome
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 26-January-2016, 14:36,
few points from my side what i have noticed :

1) picture quality has been decreased now ( what it used to be few months back )

2) extremely poor customer service. no proper information given by cc.

3) extremely poor technician services. technicians come to ur home and first they will take happy code and then they will close ur complaints and then they will ask u what is the issue.

4) add ons are very very costly.

5) hd add on is extremely costly. 204 rs. for only 28 hd channels

6) lowest ROI base pack is of 254 rs. which is costliest pack in the industry. only 6 music channels are being provided in this pack. on the other hand d2h n tata sky provides all music channels in their lowest roi base packs.

7) poor quality of hardwares n CPEs.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Prateek Marwadi for this post:
aumnamonarayana
Tuesday 26-January-2016, 14:41,
@om bro

cud u please tell me what are those channels in which u have blurredness or pixellated issues.
please tell me the channel names atleast.  Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 26-January-2016, 18:51,
Zee TV, Zee Cinema, Zee Studio, Zee News, Zee Business, Ten Sports, Ten Action, Sony Mix & most other Zee chs barring a few have blurry picture. Even many other chs have blurry picture and on many channels like Sony ESPN, &TV, Peace of Mind , Regional DD chs, Movies OK, Lok Sabha TV, RSTV, etc. there is too much pixelation
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
Prateek Marwadi
Tuesday 26-January-2016, 19:05,
(Tuesday 26-January-2016, 18:51)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Zee TV, Zee Cinema, Zee Studio, Zee News, Zee Business, Ten Sports, Ten Action, Sony Mix & most other Zee chs barring a few have blurry picture. Even many other chs have blurry picture and on many channels like Sony ESPN, &TV, Peace of Mind , Regional DD chs, Movies OK, Lok Sabha TV, RSTV, etc. there is too much pixelation

bro.... i m also using 42 inches led tv

but let me clear you on all the channels which u have just mentioned whether i m getting pixels or not :

zee tv, zee news, zee business - no pixellations et al. pq is superb bro.
zee cinema, zee studio, zee cafe - yes pixellation issues. a lot of and a heavy pixellations can be seen.

infact on most of the english GECs n english movies channels, pq is extremely bad.
colors infinity is very good and also hbo and star movies in terms of picture quality. except these three channels all are in bad pq.

ten sports and ten action are in ok ok quality. movies ok is also ok. sony max is best among hindi movie channels.

&TV is worst among all hindi GECs. no doubt in that. all dd channels including rajya n lok sabha are also ok ok. not much difference with other hindi news channels.

all english news channels' pq is superb bro along with hindi news channels. 

cud u please confirm me just the signal quality on those channels which are having issues. please bro ? also try to adjust ur lnb.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Prateek Marwadi for this post:
aumnamonarayana
Tuesday 26-January-2016, 19:05,
Also in airtel we don't get top ups/add ons/a-la-carte chs which r available on primary connection for free on secondary connection/s
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 26-January-2016, 19:08,
(Tuesday 26-January-2016, 19:05)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Also in airtel we don't get top ups/add ons/a-la-carte chs which r available on primary connection for free on secondary connection/s

yes. worst part of adtv. even i want to get rid of adtv. Angry Angry Angry

cud u please post some ss of only some channels. please if possible.  Love
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 26-January-2016, 19:14,
(Tuesday 26-January-2016, 19:08)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Tuesday 26-January-2016, 19:05)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Also in airtel we don't get top ups/add ons/a-la-carte chs which r available on primary connection for free on secondary connection/s

No bro, sorry i won't be able to do that. That's too much hectic work.

All in all, quality of airtel digital tv has deteriorated. Let's see what future beholds, Tata Sky will add more chs and it's the best bet right now
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 26-January-2016, 20:59,
(Tuesday 26-January-2016, 19:14)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Tuesday 26-January-2016, 19:08)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:

No bro, sorry i won't be able to do that. That's too much hectic work.

All in all, quality of airtel digital tv has deteriorated. Let's see what future beholds, Tata Sky will add more chs and it's the best bet right now

i think d2h also. pq has been improved a lot in recent times. Smile
they will also add hd channels as of now.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »