JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor Standard of Quality
Tuesday 26-January-2016, 22:09,
RE: Poor Standard of Quality
(Tuesday 26-January-2016, 22:05)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Tuesday 26-January-2016, 21:57)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Tuesday 26-January-2016, 21:50)aumnamonarayana Wrote: I am more happy watching more channels with so much more content from various genres than the hardly 50-70 viewable chs (max limit out of 104 slots) analog cable gave.

Digitization isa good thing, cable ops used to not give broadcasters their share of money and now they will be forced to.

Prices will rationalize soon. It takes time to build policies, the new guideline of TRAI which comes into effect from April 1 will make price afforfabl

do not forget......the past generation grew up with dd national only. 
and also concept of digitization or digitization took place more than 10 years ago.

means digitization have already crossed 10 + years. still the prices are not rationalize.

i m a rational customer like others but still i think we are being looted.
e.g. 204 rs. for just 28 hd channels or 500-600 rs. for all sd channels.  Angry

10 years ago there were just 2 DTH ops, there was no strict implementation of digitization. Broascasters hardly showed interest in new chs or content. Landscape has changed drastically in last 4 years for the better. Competition and more chs have lead to change in policies. Wait n Watch prices will get affordable, there can't be an upward trend forever. All parties involved know that people r price sensitive but then marginal increase with more pay chs being launched is alright.

Just wait till April 1, u would see the first step

before that only, all dth will hike the prices. no need to wait till 1st april.

n this is just a mere speculation  Lol
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 28-January-2016, 06:44,
I have using Adtv since 2009 but i dont get any issues of About Picture/Audio it has good since i installed adtv.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 28-January-2016, 10:21,
(Thursday 28-January-2016, 06:44)Insat-4A Wrote: I have using Adtv since 2009 but i dont get any issues of About Picture/Audio it has good since i installed adtv.

hd or sd ?
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 28-January-2016, 11:08,
(Tuesday 26-January-2016, 22:05)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Tuesday 26-January-2016, 21:57)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Tuesday 26-January-2016, 21:50)aumnamonarayana Wrote: I am more happy watching more channels with so much more content from various genres than the hardly 50-70 viewable chs (max limit out of 104 slots) analog cable gave.

Digitization isa good thing, cable ops used to not give broadcasters their share of money and now they will be forced to.

Prices will rationalize soon. It takes time to build policies, the new guideline of TRAI which comes into effect from April 1 will make price afforfabl

do not forget......the past generation grew up with dd national only. 
and also concept of digitization or digitization took place more than 10 years ago.

means digitization have already crossed 10 + years. still the prices are not rationalize.

i m a rational customer like others but still i think we are being looted.
e.g. 204 rs. for just 28 hd channels or 500-600 rs. for all sd channels.  Angry

10 years ago there were just 2 DTH ops, there was no strict implementation of digitization. Broascasters hardly showed interest in new chs or content. Landscape has changed drastically in last 4 years for the better. Competition and more chs have lead to change in policies. Wait n Watch prices will get affordable, there can't be an upward trend forever. All parties involved know that people r price sensitive but then marginal increase with more pay chs being launched is alright.

Just wait till April 1, u would see the first step

There are many reasons for price increase. Inflation is another reason. But I agree they cannot keep increasing the rates and it has to stop some where. Just like construction bubble these DTH rates will also burst some time. But when will burst is the question.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »