JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Power Issues on Tata Sky's Insat 4A Satellite
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Power Issues on Tata Sky's Insat 4A Satellite
No, that would not do anything. I believe that some backend work must on to increase channel count that might happen after 7th July
Add Thank You Reply

is gsat testing for tatasky?
Add Thank You Reply

No, Tata Sky still has not got Transponders from GSAT 10 by ISRO
Add Thank You Reply

I Doubt that gsat 10 failed , tatasky should choose some foreign satellite for its better
Add Thank You Reply

Yes i already forwarded a detailed mail to their CEO and Business Head. Infact i had told them long back in 2010 to start to make a trasnition to MPEG4 and lease a foreign satellite but they kept waiting for GSAT10 fo 6 years
Add Thank You Reply

wish they had taken your words wisely
Add Thank You Reply

dishtv using nss6 for more years properly than tatasky airtel sun direct
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Update Tata Sky's iOS App to enjoy additional features Tata Sky's r-k 0 36 Monday 22-August-2016, 12:22
Last Post: r-k
  Breaking News: Tata Sky issues disconnection notice against Discovery India anil g 0 300 Tuesday 13-October-2015, 10:57
Last Post: anil g
  Breaking News: Tata Sky's latest TVC invites pan Indian installation r-k 0 528 Tuesday 10-December-2013, 17:14
  Breaking News: Tata Sky's brand ambassador Mohnalal wishes Happy Onam to all its viewers r-k 0 387 Wednesday 11-September-2013, 11:06
  Why Tata Sky's Harit Nagpal is pained about the MPEG-4 STB rollout Viki 1 778 Wednesday 03-July-2013, 16:19
Last Post: MJ786