JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News Premium and Mega Pack subscribers up selling process change
Monday 30-January-2012, 20:21,
Premium and Mega Pack subscribers up selling process change
Brief - Refrain from promising waivers on service and field visits except in cases of in warranty and Annual maintenance contract for Premium and Mega Pack Subscribers

Process/SOP -

Steps to be followed by Inbound TSA:
  • Refrain from promising the Subscribers about a waiver on service charges and field visits charges.
  • Please do not mention about these charges unless the Subscriber’s asks.
  • In case an existing Subscriber has already been promised a waiver, it needs to be applied as it is. Pitch for the following benefits of a Mega pack :
  • Convenience of having all TATA SKY Channels except Sun network and Topper channels for an entire year.
  • Subscribers will have the convenience of not having to call Tata Sky for an entire year.
  • New channels introduced in TATA SKY will automatically get activated with no extra charges.
Standard Phrase -

Question 1
I should not be charged for relocation or any kind of field visits , isn't it , I have a Mega pack ?

Answer 1
I understand that you have a Mega pack ; however there is a change in the offer with effect from 1st Feb'12,

Question 2
Why has it changed ?

Answer 2
Sir , offers are time bound; hence, we keep updating our offers from time to time.

Question 3
What will I do if my box stops working during the year?

Answer 3
Let' s hope that your box does not give you any problem . In case you face any problems you can call us .If it needs a field visit then there is a nominal charge of only Rs. 125/- that will be applied in your account .
Add Thank You Reply
[-]

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Update: Mega Pack subscribers on Tata Sky can enjoy Iron Man 3 for free r-k 0 607 Friday 16-August-2013, 12:19
Last Post: r-k
  Update:  Change In Pack Prices tsrocks 0 822 Thursday 09-February-2012, 11:55
Last Post: tsrocks
  Update: Changes in the offering to Premium and Mega Pack subscribers tsrocks 0 574 Monday 30-January-2012, 20:18
Last Post: tsrocks