JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  RAJ TV free to air now on Asiasat 5
Tuesday 14-January-2014, 22:29,
RAJ TV free to air now on Asiasat 5
Raj Tv usually an encrypted channel is now free to air on Asiasat 5 at 100.5 degrees East on the frequency 3644 H 20640

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
S.Raman
Wednesday 15-January-2014, 10:21,
RE: RAJ TV free to air now on Asiasat 5
Raj TV technical team's must be the worst in the industry , yesterday during premier movie "Pandiya Naadu" telecast it the screen freezes for more than 30m mins.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 15-January-2014, 10:31,
We cannot say them as the worst. They are the second private satellite channel in Tamil from the year of 1994 and still living. I think this is the first time they are facing this kind of issues if I am correct. They are the first to go to digital transmission in Tamil channels (might be in the year of 1999 or 2000). After that Vijay TV and then Sun TV..
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 15-January-2014, 10:55,
I also saw Raj TV getting blanked and I thought Arasu cable did something as many times some channel or other freezes. I think something happened with their scrambling system so for time being they might have made their channels free to air.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 15-January-2014, 11:20,
Raj News Kannada Was Running On My Cable System Now Changed To Raj News.. Some Uplinking Problem Is There I Guess..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to greatsadiq for this post:
amatan
Wednesday 15-January-2014, 11:26,
As per my scan it has left this frequency. http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--RAJ-NEWS-...-Asiasat-5
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 15-January-2014, 11:30,
Thats What I told, replaced by raj news tamil...
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to greatsadiq for this post:
amatan
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »