JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
REG HD CHANNELS
Thursday 27-September-2012, 12:32,
REG HD CHANNELS
pls any tell what are the channels coming on 4hd, 9hd,12hd
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 27-September-2012, 15:19,
RE: REG HD CHANNELS
(Thursday 27-September-2012, 12:32)nithyaprakash Wrote: pls any tell what are the channels coming on 4hd, 9hd,12hd

4HD-Zee Cinema HD,Movies NOW HD,Discovery HD World,ESPN HD

9HD-Zee Cinema HD,Movies NOW HD,Discovery HD World,Colors HD,Zee TV HD,Star World HD,Star Movies HD,History TV 18 HD,NGC HD

12HD-Zee Cinema HD,Movies NOW HD,Discovery HD World,Colors HD,Zee TV HD,Star World HD,Star Movies HD,History TV 18 HD,NGC HD,Star Plus HD,STAR CRICKET HD,TEN HD

15HD-Zee Cinema HD,Movies NOW HD,Discovery HD World,Colors HD,Zee TV HD,Star World HD,Star Movies HD,History TV 18 HD,NGC HD,Star Plus HD,STAR CRICKET HD,TEN HD,ESPN HD,Sony HD,Star Gold HD
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to people for this post:
S.Raman, v1v14n
Thursday 27-September-2012, 18:36,
Like the 4,9 and 15 HD channel chota pack, do we have even a top up for 12 HD channels?

Also, I am interested in all HD channels except the 3 sports HD. Is there any pack where I can get these channels, separate top up or any base pack?

My issue is SONY HD, its only in two packs a single top up of Rs.25 and the 15 HD channel of Rs.165. Any other HD pack that has sony HD?

Thanks in advance.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 27-September-2012, 23:53,
(Thursday 27-September-2012, 18:36)v1v14n Wrote: Like the 4,9 and 15 HD channel chota pack, do we have even a top up for 12 HD channels?

Also, I am interested in all HD channels except the 3 sports HD. Is there any pack where I can get these channels, separate top up or any base pack?

My issue is SONY HD, its only in two packs a single top up of Rs.25 and the 15 HD channel of Rs.165. Any other HD pack that has sony HD?

Thanks in advance.

no brother ,it is available only on HD Plus Topup May-12 (165 )and Sony HD Topup May-12 (25).
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to people for this post:
amatan, S.Raman, v1v14n
Friday 28-September-2012, 23:49,
I have another query, all these months I was using a ROI base pack which I changed to a south base pack a month back. Previously I used to view few top ups under the HD option and was using as well, which I am unable to view now. Names of top up are Sachet Hollywood HD, Hindi Movie HD top up Apr-12 and Sports HD top up Apr-12. Is it because I changed my base pack from ROI to a south pack?

Can someone using a ROI pack check whether they are able to view these top ups? Do we get different top ups option for different base packs?
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 11-October-2012, 14:12,
Still No replies?
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 11-October-2012, 18:20,
i am having south hd pack so no idea on roi pack what is your exact query , did u check with airtel cc
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 12-October-2012, 16:54,
(Friday 28-September-2012, 23:49)v1v14n Wrote: I have another query, all these months I was using a ROI base pack which I changed to a south base pack a month back. Previously I used to view few top ups under the HD option and was using as well, which I am unable to view now. Names of top up are Sachet Hollywood HD, Hindi Movie HD top up Apr-12 and Sports HD top up Apr-12. Is it because I changed my base pack from ROI to a south pack?

Can someone using a ROI pack check whether they are able to view these top ups? Do we get different top ups option for different base packs?
AD-ON (top ups) differ from every base pack.

1.Sachet Hollywood HD pack removed
2.Hindi Movie HD top up Apr-12 available with star gold and zee cinema HD ,if you activate any one of these channel earlier,you will not get AD-ON.
3.SPORTS HD Topup Dec-11 only available.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to people for this post:
S.Raman
Saturday 13-October-2012, 16:10,
Okay thanks, I was using the Sports HD April Pack for 5 months now since may-12, its recently that i changed to a south base pack, so was wondering since I changed my base pack, I am unable to view it. It anyways was a mistake by Airtel as they were providing 5 HD channels free under these chota packs, they seem to have removed it now.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »