JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Ranji trophy 2011-12 in Neo cricket hd
Wednesday 14-December-2011, 09:09,
Ranji trophy 2011-12 in Neo cricket hd
In neo cricket hd channel it is displaying banner as Ranji trophy 2011-12,so i think they are showing ranji trophy also in hd.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Wednesday 14-December-2011, 10:32,
RE: Ranji trophy 2011-12 in Neo cricket hd
As bcci scraps deal, neo not showing live now.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 14-December-2011, 11:25,
dont know , didnt check HD, but yesterday they showed it LIVE on neo cricket and neo sports and i was surprised that a day before we heard about the scrapping of deal and how still neo is showing.. but today i dont see the match on neo circket.
The other day in newspaper i read that BCCI was unhappy with Nimbus promoting WSH (world series hockey) and also bringing hockey players for cricket chat show..
dont know what bcci thinks of itself.. now another blame coming from sunil gavaskar about non payment of his dues worth to 5crores Smile worlds richest cricket board now will get lot of blames..
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 14-December-2011, 11:26,
today not sure if today match itself is going on, or got delayed due to bad weather as i dont see any update in cricinfo also..
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 14-December-2011, 11:36,
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Dish TV HD going to remove Ten Cricket from November 10, 2011 S.Raman 3 1,450 Tuesday 01-November-2011, 19:08
Last Post: ravi