JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rechargeable Digital Satellite Finder with built-in LCD TV Screen and AV Out
Wednesday 11-April-2012, 21:34,
Rechargeable Digital Satellite Finder with built-in LCD TV Screen and AV Out
This is a Rechargeable Digital Satellite Finder with built-in LCD TV Screen, Buzzer and AV Out bought by my friend who is a part of my Satellite DXing team.

The tool has high sensitivity and has a MPEG4 DVB-S2 HD Tuner in it. Its as good as having a full-fledged TV along.
Infact proper TV using is not necessary at all and dish can be tuned during power failure too as it has a rechargeable Lithium battery working for 5 hours continuously.
We can watch and hear TV too on the 3.5 inch LCD screen.

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to vinay_kumar for this post:
DTHGuide, kumaran, MJ786, motwani, N.V.Technology Services, ravi, S.Raman
Wednesday 11-April-2012, 21:53,
RE: Rechargeable Digital Satellite Finder with built-in LCD TV Screen and AV Out
This device has a speaker too. Although the sound is squeaky, but it does not matter as its audible enough.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to vinay_kumar for this post:
motwani, S.Raman
Wednesday 11-April-2012, 22:03,
RE: Rechargeable Digital Satellite Finder with built-in LCD TV Screen and AV Out
best one for tuning sats even during power failure Smile
the menu looks good like my beetal and few other common FTA STb. i have mobile which catch signal from my STB without any cable and show me its menu.. but this is different as we dont need stb.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
motwani, S.Raman, vinay_kumar
Wednesday 11-April-2012, 22:16,
What is the price?
Thanks to everyone and wish you all the best.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to S.Raman for this post:
motwani
Wednesday 11-April-2012, 22:20,
(Wednesday 11-April-2012, 22:16)dthhelp.com Wrote: What is the price?

Price is Rs7000 as said by importers/distributors in India. However the bargain price can be brought down to Rs6000 Wink

Add Thank You Reply
motwani, S.Raman
Wednesday 11-April-2012, 22:24,
can we tune C Band sats through this device?
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to N.V.Technology Services for this post:
motwani
Wednesday 11-April-2012, 22:30,
yes.. why not.. the image here is for Cband frequency only
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
motwani, vinay_kumar
Wednesday 11-April-2012, 23:07,
(Wednesday 11-April-2012, 22:24)N.V.Technology Services Wrote: can we tune C Band sats through this device?

This device can tune and show C-band as well as Ku-band satellite channels.

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to vinay_kumar for this post:
motwani
Thursday 12-April-2012, 08:12,
nice update vinay kumar,i have one question i can see AV wires to this means we can connect to tv also?but how long this device work,can we not put DC power to it?
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ravi for this post:
motwani
Thursday 12-April-2012, 09:24,
(Thursday 12-April-2012, 08:12)ravi Wrote: nice update vinay kumar,i have one question i can see AV wires to this means we can connect to tv also?but how long this device work,can we not put DC power to it?

Dear Ravi,
This device has in-built 3.5 inch TV, Speaker and Satellite Receiver. We can connect the AV outputs to any normal external CRT / LCD TV with RCA patch cords to view the bigger image.

And this has got a Nokia type rechargeable Lithium-ion battery working for upto 5 hours continuously. Yes we can supply DC power to it by the DC plug charger that comes along with the package.

Add Thank You Reply
motwani, S.Raman
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  DH Exclusive: My New Digital Satellite Finder dayag 11 2,014 Friday 06-March-2015, 18:53
Last Post: dayag
  Pics: My new original MX 467A Satellite Finder with 1 year warranty vinay_kumar 3 1,945 Monday 26-March-2012, 22:29
Last Post: MJ786