JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rechargeable Digital Satellite Finder with built-in LCD TV Screen and AV Out
Thursday 12-April-2012, 11:17,
RE: Rechargeable Digital Satellite Finder with built-in LCD TV Screen and AV Out
my doubt is does it last long if we continue watching it with power ON directly?
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 12-April-2012, 18:53,
RE: Rechargeable Digital Satellite Finder with built-in LCD TV Screen and AV Out
very Nice work vinay,is it really support DVB S2,can you take screenshot of signal from any dvb s2 frequency and post
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DTHGuide for this post:
vinay_kumar
Thursday 12-April-2012, 22:03,
(Thursday 12-April-2012, 11:17)ravi Wrote: my doubt is does it last long if we continue watching it with power ON directly?
[/u]

Yes it lasts long even if we continue watching it with Power ON directly.

Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 12-April-2012, 23:11,
(Wednesday 11-April-2012, 22:03)MJ786 Wrote: best one for tuning sats even during power failure Smile
the menu looks good like my beetal and few other common FTA STb. i have mobile which catch signal from my STB without any cable and show me its menu.. but this is different as we dont need stb.

and also mobile which could catch signal without cable
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  DH Exclusive: My New Digital Satellite Finder dayag 11 2,007 Friday 06-March-2015, 18:53
Last Post: dayag
  Pics: My new original MX 467A Satellite Finder with 1 year warranty vinay_kumar 3 1,942 Monday 26-March-2012, 22:29
Last Post: MJ786