JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Regular tracking of SES 9
Monday 07-March-2016, 16:55,
RE: Regular tracking of SES 9
(Monday 07-March-2016, 16:43)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Monday 07-March-2016, 16:41)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:
(Monday 07-March-2016, 16:33)aumnamonarayana Wrote: It has 57 Ku band tp's, each of 54 Mhz. Atleast 10 or 15 will be for India. Airtel will surely acquire only 3 or 4 in the beginning

How much Transponders for india too not yet confirmed ... then how can u say they r for ADTV only .. ? many neighbouring nations r launching new DTH services as BEXIMO DTH will be launched from Bangladesh .. i heard that they r transmitting it from SES 9 itself ... dont know the exact confirmations..
Yeah ADTV too may get few Transponders but presently we have to live in expectations only...

Beximo is already testing its channels on ABS2. Anyways don't worry sir, all ur doubts will be cleared soon
Why Should i worry bro.. Tongue
Who said u that BEXIMO is testing from ABS2 ? who ever may be but they r totally wrong ... the new Testings r not yet confirmed that its for and by BEXIMO itself... The info i am getting from their testings doesnt prove that its from BEXIMO itself... Only Bangla channels will not confirm about BEXIMO .. all info is showing towords Cable operator ... the Provider name is not BEXIMO , the encryption is meant for Cable operator means Policypher [NGNA LLC] ..
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 08-March-2016, 09:12,
(Monday 07-March-2016, 14:45)aumnamonarayana Wrote: The satellite has reached above 35000 feet and at 58 degree east right now
http://www.n2yo.com/?s=41380

35000 kms. 35000 feet means it will fall into earth back Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 08-March-2016, 09:28,
(Tuesday 08-March-2016, 09:12)Amatan Wrote:
(Monday 07-March-2016, 14:45)aumnamonarayana Wrote: The satellite has reached above 35000 feet and at 58 degree east right now
http://www.n2yo.com/?s=41380

35000 kms. 35000 feet means it will fall into earth back Big Grin

Oops. Sorry Bhai. Jaldbaazi mein yehi hota hai plus use of these feets, cms, inches, etc. has confused me since childhood
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
amatan
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »