JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Rengoni TV will be available on Dish TV
Sunday 27-October-2013, 14:57,
Rengoni TV will be available on Dish TV
DTHHELP.NET EXCLUS!VE

Rengoni TV the GEC of
Assam will be available on Dish TV LCN-851 from 1st November 2013 in NSS 6 Satellite!!!
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to HMinfo.in for this post:
amatan, MJ786, S.Raman
Sunday 27-October-2013, 16:16,
RE: Rengoni TV will be available on Dish TV
rengoni , on which satellite it is in c band ?
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 27-October-2013, 16:46,
(Sunday 27-October-2013, 16:16)MJ786 Wrote: rengoni , on which satellite it is in c band ?

I Guess Its Starting From That Day Itself..
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 27-October-2013, 16:57,
lot of things happening before Diwali this year in DTH
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 31-October-2013, 22:55,
Quote:
Rengoni, a premium general entertainment channel of North East India, promises quality programmes, featuring a mixture of fiction and non-fiction with a new look and feel.

This is largely due to a superior understanding of audience preferences, which enables us to provide content customized to the taste, language and culture of the local audience.

Rengoni’s serials will be unique because of its stories and treatment, which will have a refreshing look and feel of national level creating a brand of class and excellence.

This is first time in the history of Assam and Assamese television industry will be shot in foreign locations.

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to samanth for this post:
amatan, MJ786, S.Raman
Friday 01-November-2013, 11:10,
Its added today Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 01-November-2013, 21:37,
(Sunday 27-October-2013, 16:46)greatsadiq Wrote:
(Sunday 27-October-2013, 16:16)MJ786 Wrote: rengoni , on which satellite it is in c band ?

I Guess Its Starting From That Day Itself..

Found it is there on Asiasat 4 At 122 east.. but with name as Indradhanu

Scanning 4165 H 5036
- NEWS LIVE (TV)
- RANG (TV)
- RAMDHENU (TV)
- NORTH_EAST_LIVE (TV)
- INDRADHANU (TV)
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
S.Raman
Friday 01-November-2013, 22:51,
(Thursday 31-October-2013, 22:55)samanth Wrote:
Quote:
Rengoni, a premium general entertainment channel of North East India, promises quality programmes, featuring a mixture of fiction and non-fiction with a new look and feel.

This is largely due to a superior understanding of audience preferences, which enables us to provide content customized to the taste, language and culture of the local audience.

Rengoni’s serials will be unique because of its stories and treatment, which will have a refreshing look and feel of national level creating a brand of class and excellence.

This is first time in the history of Assam and Assamese television industry will be shot in foreign locations.

Nice to see Samanth Bhai after long time back with his usual information and goods posts. Sadiq good to see you back.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
samanth
Monday 04-November-2013, 23:54,
(Friday 01-November-2013, 22:51)Amatan Wrote: Nice to see Samanth Bhai after long time back with his usual information and goods posts. Sadiq good to see you back.

Actually, I had given my ID & Pass Word in couple of forums to a few of my assistants in the office - to whom I had taught about HTML codes and updation of tables. To my embarrassment, they had made several comments - which many were thinking that I had made and I couldn't actually recognize immediately. My intention was that the tables (in both the forums) will get updated promptly even in my absence - but the outcome was different. It was so embarrassing incident for me that I couldn't even point it out, as it was my mistake in revealing my ID & Pass word. Though my intention is correct, the outcome was wrong. In Order to evade my self giving explanations on it, I had restrained from posting in forums The embarrassment I had to experienced in IDF is much bitter than in other forums
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to samanth for this post:
S.Raman
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  RENGONI TV (Scrambled) added on Dish TV on the frequency 11090 H – updated on 17-June-16 at 08:23 Mr.Leader 0 113 Friday 17-June-2016, 08:28
Last Post: Mr.Leader
  RENGONI TV (Scrambled) removed from Dish TV from the frequency 12688 H – updated on 17-June-16 at 08:19 Mr.Leader 0 106 Friday 17-June-2016, 08:25
Last Post: Mr.Leader
  Update: Rengoni TV shifted to another Transponder in Dish TV.. Mr.Kumarbhai 0 208 Friday 01-January-2016, 09:53
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Breaking FIRST: Indradhenu Rengoni channel added on Dish tv MJ786 7 430 Thursday 31-December-2015, 17:42
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai