JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Request to Admins
Tuesday 21-April-2015, 10:40,
RE: Request to Admins
I also want statscounter.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 21-April-2015, 11:16,
Thank you for restoring stats .
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 21-April-2015, 13:30,
Thanks For The RESTORE
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 17:42,
MY ALL POST SEEMS TO REQUIRE APPROVAL FROM THE TOP.
ITS REALLY IRRITATING AS ITS LIKE WATCHING A GAME FROM THE BALCONY. I AM UNABLE TO SHARE OR ASK ANYTHING. PLS REMOVE THE RESTRICTION. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to irfaz for this post:
Akash Modi
Friday 11-March-2016, 18:04,
Not only urs but all new members posts r in Moderations till certain counts ... So be patiant untill those counts fullfill ...
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 18:43,
(Friday 11-March-2016, 18:04)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Not only urs but all new members posts r in Moderations till certain counts ... So be patiant untill those counts fullfill ...

Thanks for the information. I thought it as some technical issue relating to the registration or so.Sorry for the trouble.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-March-2016, 19:33,
No issues bro.... Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 12-March-2016, 06:44,
When I click the pm button,It says I dont have the permission. Please help. Now I tried to login from my mobile browser,I saw this error.
Also the http://www.dthhelp.net/memberlist.php and http://www.dthhelp.net/calendar.php are also not working.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 12-March-2016, 08:29,
There is no PM option for new members untill certain post counts.. also they cant access members list too... Calender is not for everyone... These r done by the Owners of Forum.. so i can do nothing...
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »