JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Roi pack prices increasing
Thursday 05-February-2015, 15:53,
RE: Roi pack prices increasing
The same occured to me also in a ala carte pack. i wanted to remove on thre day of LOck in period but they ignored . then i started to trouble them as me too got trouble. few mails, Calls to senior personels . finally they done the needfull.
Actually these Recharging sites giving few Cash backs made people like me to recharge Rs 10/ or 20/ or upto 50/-
after those havocs i am now not falling into their trap like earlier . Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dayag for this post:
amatan
Thursday 05-February-2015, 15:59,
(Thursday 05-February-2015, 15:53)dayag Wrote: The same occured to me also in a ala carte pack. i wanted to remove on thre day of LOck in period but they ignored . then i started to trouble them as me too got trouble. few mails, Calls to senior personels . finally they done the needfull.
Actually these Recharging sites giving few Cash backs made people like me to recharge Rs 10/ or 20/ or upto 50/-
after those havocs i am now not falling into their trap like earlier . Big Grin

For your information, Read following.:d

Keep yourself charged up all through the week with special
offers from Paytm. Get 10% upto Rs. 50 cash back when
you recharge or pay bills on Paytm . Use the promo code
CB10 and go for it now!

Use Promocode: CB10
Please just remember to place your orders with a 15 min gap between each to ensure a better success rate.

* Terms & Conditions
10% cash back on recharge/bill payment on an
order of Rs. 100 or more
Maximum Cash Back is Rs. 50
Offer valid on recharges & bill payments.
One promo code can be used up to 2 times by
one user
Offer valid from 4th Feb till 6th Feb (5:00 am)
Valid for all old and new users
Valid on all Paytm platforms – Paytm.com or
Paytm App
Cash back will be credited into the user’s Paytm
account within an hour of the order
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Music Fan for this post:
amatan
Thursday 05-February-2015, 16:04,
Brother i have done all these things . I have multiple accounts more than 5 each of PayTM, freecharge , mobikwik and 2-3 more such sites. so i know better about these sites . Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 05-February-2015, 16:07,
These sites makes us a habit of recharging to get cash backs even we doesn't want to recharge our DTH or mobile account.our account gets bigger and bigger day by day and our bank account becomes smaller and smaller. Yes we have some benefittes but we should use them only if we need them.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 05-February-2015, 16:19,
(Thursday 05-February-2015, 16:07)dayag Wrote: These sites makes us a habit of recharging to get cash backs even we doesn't want to recharge our DTH or mobile account.our account gets bigger and bigger day by day and our bank account becomes smaller and smaller. Yes we have some benefittes but we should use them only if we need them.

Absolutely right bro.
I also invested 1500 rupees in Dishtv & more than 1000 rupees in mobile.
So, Do recharges carefully by viewing cashbacks.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking FIRST: Dish TV Hiked the south Base pack prices. dayag 7 760 Saturday 14-February-2015, 11:22
Last Post: amatan
  Dish TV to increase Pack Prices from 4th April 2013 samanth 1 2,129 Friday 22-March-2013, 11:57
  Dish Prices Adventure pack a-la-carte at Rs. 5 for first month samanth 3 1,049 Friday 18-January-2013, 09:33