JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Russia’s MTS will launch New DTH service for Russia
Saturday 24-January-2015, 18:42,
RE: Russia’s MTS will launch New DTH service for Russia
(Saturday 24-January-2015, 18:36)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Try writing to ABS on their E Mail ID, may be they will give a response.

I am quite sure its not for MTS, why would they test with Indian Channels and on a Indian Beam. Also all these channels testing are FTA from broadcaster end and i am sure its ABS who are testing these channels to see the sunctioning of transponders which will later be handed over to Tata Sky

How can you say as it's only for Tatasky itself ? Out of 51 TP already 25-26 are active . now remaining 25 TPs will have to be shared for 6 Beams. then how much india Beam will get ? even if India get 10 TPs then how much benefitte TS gets from migration ? for me it looks dull .
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Saturday 24-January-2015, 18:46,
(Saturday 24-January-2015, 18:42)dayag Wrote:
(Saturday 24-January-2015, 18:36)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Try writing to ABS on their E Mail ID, may be they will give a response.

I am quite sure its not for MTS, why would they test with Indian Channels and on a Indian Beam. Also all these channels testing are FTA from broadcaster end and i am sure its ABS who are testing these channels to see the sunctioning of transponders which will later be handed over to Tata Sky

How can you say as it's only for Tatasky itself ? Out of 51 TP already 25-26 are active . now remaining 25 TPs will have to be shared for 6 Beams. then how much india Beam will get ? even if India get 10 TPs then how much benefitte TS gets from migration ? for me it looks dull .

May be there are more TP's for India Beam as Max Demand is from India due to so many channels which DTH ops have to relay. Also each TP is of 54 Mhz as compared to 36 Mhz TP's Tata Sky currently uses.

Bro, India is not like Sri Lanka where Dialog just gives 88 channels and charges Rs. 2000 per month. Here we have so many channels so each satellite provider allcates max transponders for India . This market is major revenue generator
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 24-January-2015, 18:54,
Brother make a calculation if Tatasky gets 10 TP. how many channels can they add ? even if they fill 70 SD channels +15 HD Channels in 3 TP then how much they get secured for future plans ? they already lanched UHD which needs more space. let we keep 1 TP for this use. so 6 TP for SD. about 350-375 SD TV Channels40 HD .
is this space secure them.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 24-January-2015, 19:01,
Each 54 Mhz TP can hold 12 to 13 HD channels or close to 50 SD Channels in MPEG4. Plus don't forget ABS 2 also has 108 Mhz TP, if Tata Sky gets even few of them ten even with 10, 12 Transponders they can increase channels count to triple the current count
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 24-January-2015, 19:04,
Can you tell me about 108 MHz TP ? Is it Horizontal+Vertical 54 MHz of same numbers? the present TP is of 54MHz.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 24-January-2015, 19:07,
(Saturday 24-January-2015, 19:04)dayag Wrote: Can you tell me about 108 MHz TP ? Is it Horizontal+Vertical 54 MHz of same numbers? the present TP is of 54MHz.

Bhai , you can check their website for more details

http://www.absatellite.net/
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 24-January-2015, 19:11,
I didnt get the information link. can you give the link of TP Details, informations.
By the way can you send email to them and get all informations?if so that will be good for me and us to get the actual scinario.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 24-January-2015, 19:15,
http://www.absatellite.net/satellite-fleet/?sat=abs2
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 24-January-2015, 19:16,
If anyone wants to write a mail
http://www.absatellite.net/contact/
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 24-January-2015, 19:30,
(Saturday 24-January-2015, 19:15)aumnamonarayana Wrote: http://www.absatellite.net/satellite-fleet/?sat=abs2

there is no details about 108 MHz TP or no information of the TP numbers for India Beam. they have said only 51 KU Band 54& 108 MHz TPs.
http://www.absatellite.net/footprints/ab...&width=600
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: BEXIMCO to launch RealVU DTH service Maharana 3 493 Friday 11-March-2016, 19:33
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai