JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News SCV Analog cable signal switched off in Chennai -now back again!
Wednesday 02-January-2013, 10:45,
SCV Analog cable signal switched off in Chennai -now back again!
Today SCV switched off its analog cable tv signals and digital signal is coming without problem. Cable operator also confirmed that SCV has stopped its analog transmission. My tv started giving white dots instead of going black.

Edit: SCV has once again returned back with its analog.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to amatan for this post:
Maveli, pearlpearl, Viki
Wednesday 02-January-2013, 11:47,
RE: SCV Analog cable signal switched off in Chennai
Good so finally Chennai is marching towards Cable digitalization...
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 02-January-2013, 12:31,
RE: SCV Analog cable signal switched off in Chennai -now back again!
Sadly they have again returned.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 02-January-2013, 13:13,
(Wednesday 02-January-2013, 12:31)Amatan Wrote: Sadly they have again returned.

Yes, though i dont hate any particular MSO i wish to have a choice and a freedom to choose the MSO, now SCV seems to be the only choice and they want us to watch the channels as per their wish. I hate Monopoly.

I was happy when it went blank. I wish the Analogue stops again once and for all and some other MSO does some decent competition.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 05-January-2013, 20:27,
Today SCV is not begging us to buy their stbs every half hour on channels. Why so?
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 06-January-2013, 15:58,
(Saturday 05-January-2013, 20:27)Amatan Wrote: Today SCV is not begging us to buy their stbs every half hour on channels. Why so?

1: Already they have pissed off people so much with these ad's.

2: May be they want to go Analogue for a few more weeks and the push to save their business moving to so other MSO.

3: Though the chances are less, they want to completely shut down the analogue and do business only with digital.

==

I wish if the cable business also has competitors like the DTH, so we can pick the best.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 07-January-2013, 09:11,
In Cable it cannot be like DTH. Even if there are 100 MSOs still cable fellows will take connection from the MSO who gives him the most share of the collected money. The situation will change only if all cable operators are allowed to enter other's so called unofficial area. Till then nothing will change. One day or other cable tv will die for sure.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 08-January-2013, 18:34,
Question RE: SCV Analog cable signal switched off in Chennai -now back again!
Is this happening to everyone ???? Only the free to air channels are comming for me... For the paid channels like ESPN HBO AXN etc. i am receiving the E48-32 NO SIGNAL error !!! pls reply soon
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Rajasthan cable ops seek refund from Hathway for period of no signal anil g 0 210 Friday 25-September-2015, 19:16
Last Post: anil g
  Breaking News: Chennai Cable TV rates increased amatan 4 796 Sunday 15-February-2015, 14:26
Last Post: amatan
  DH Exclusive: Chennai Cable MSO Aadhar Digital Vision Packages List amatan 1 3,940 Thursday 25-December-2014, 19:16
Last Post: ravi
  News: Puthiya Thalaimurai and Kalignar Seithigal not coming on Arasu Cable in Chennai amatan 3 1,146 Saturday 25-October-2014, 07:29
Last Post: amatan
  Can TRAI really stop Arasu?? What is the fate of Chennai cable?? pearlpearl 1 1,235 Monday 31-December-2012, 16:25
Last Post: pearlpearl