JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Update :  SCV packages with channel list
Thursday 03-January-2013, 11:59,
SCV packages with channel list
SCV Tamil Pack

SCV Gold 185 P/m + Taxes

SCV Diamond 225 p.m + Taxes

SCV Platinum 280 p.m+ taxes

-credit to mjahabarsadiq
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to people for this post:
Kiran007, MJ786, S.Raman, Viki
Thursday 03-January-2013, 13:23,
RE: SCV packages with channel list
131rs for just few pay channels hardly 10 - 15 i think are pay.. almost rest are FTA
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 03-January-2013, 14:46,
http://www.scv.co.in/packages.html
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Viki for this post:
S.Raman
Thursday 03-January-2013, 21:08,
We need to pay Rs.100/- more the cable fellow. So even the cheapest package will be 231Rs plus taxes!
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 03-January-2013, 21:57,
Amatan , In DAS no need to pay extra 100 to Cablewala.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 04-January-2013, 09:03,
That is what I also thought but the cable karan said I have to pay another Rs.100 to him. I told there was no need but he said he will stop connection if I don't pay that extra money.

As per DAS only analog has to be stopped but they never told to charge for channels which were coming for 100rs earlier. Example those NDTV etc.,. on English News category were coming for Rs.100 itself till now and in the name of package they want Rs.180 for that.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 04-January-2013, 09:41,
(Friday 04-January-2013, 09:03)Amatan Wrote: That is what I also thought but the cable karan said I have to pay another Rs.100 to him. I told there was no need but he said he will stop connection if I don't pay that extra money.

As per DAS only analog has to be stopped but they never told to charge for channels which were coming for 100rs earlier. Example those NDTV etc.,. on English News category were coming for Rs.100 itself till now and in the name of package they want Rs.180 for that.

I checked with my cable operator and he said no need to pay additional 100 rupees. You can call SCV directly and complain if the cable operator is charging additional 100 rupees.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mjahabarsadiq for this post:
amatan
Saturday 05-January-2013, 20:25,
(Friday 04-January-2013, 09:41)mjahabarsadiq Wrote:
(Friday 04-January-2013, 09:03)Amatan Wrote: That is what I also thought but the cable karan said I have to pay another Rs.100 to him. I told there was no need but he said he will stop connection if I don't pay that extra money.

I checked with my cable operator and he said no need to pay additional 100 rupees. You can call SCV directly and complain if the cable operator is charging additional 100 rupees.

Thank you. I am not going to get their stb so left him. But if I had to buy package then I will do as you said Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 06-January-2013, 13:04,
SCV A LA CARTE RATE Price details

Attached Files
.pdf  A LA CARTE RATE-WEB.pdf (Size: 298.13 KB / Downloads: 159)
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Viki for this post:
amatan, Kiran007, pearlpearl, S.Raman
Monday 07-January-2013, 09:13,
SCV is not daring to show this in their promo channels. Because 90% of people wont buy stbs if they see this before hand.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  DH Exclusive: Chennai Cable MSO Aadhar Digital Vision Packages List amatan 1 3,936 Thursday 25-December-2014, 19:16
Last Post: ravi
  Latest SCV Packages, Add-On's and A La Carte List. pearlpearl 5 4,459 Friday 05-April-2013, 22:01
Last Post: pearlpearl