JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SONY HD,SIX HD,ZEE's True Hd channels coming soon...
Tuesday 10-April-2012, 12:45,
SONY HD,SIX HD,ZEE's True Hd channels coming soon...

Check this SS of my chating with DishTV CC..They will soon provide ZEE's HD channels with True HD logo...that means ZEE True HD channels coming soon...

All I had a conversation with CC yesterday; they said they r going to add SONY HD & SIX HD very soon..
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 10-April-2012, 12:48,
RE: SONY HD,SIX HD,ZEE's True Hd channels coming soon...
Here is the reply through mail after the conversation at 4.30 P.M;yesterday.

Dear *****,

Thank you for writing to dishtv.

Regret the inconvenience caused and apologizes for the problem faced by you.

We would like to inform you that as per telephonic conversation with you it is informed that we are providing the HD services. However, we are already in touch with our broadcasting team for Zee logo and we will get it available very soon.

Please note that Star HD channels are not available currently.

Please feel free to write to us in case you need any further assistance.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you with a smile.

Regards,
Neha Jain
Customer service
DISHTV

So guys...happy now !!!
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 10-April-2012, 12:52,
Joke of the day...Big Grin
Peoples still believing on customer care's templeted reply...
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 11-April-2012, 10:33,
Today or very very shortly SONY HD may be added ..

I have Super HD world PACK;but today morning onwards ..I'm getting SONY HD & PIX HD upscaled which is not in my pack.....As all of us know DishTV always provides free preview of newly added channel;thats why these two channels now unsubscribed...may be they add SONY HD(true) in palace of this today or very very shortly along with SONY's other HD channels....

So guys just be happy....Lol
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 11-April-2012, 23:58,
Guys;in my previous post I had said that only SONY HD & PIX HD (upscaled) are coming free in my pack.But;now; I have checked all the HD channels.The following upscaled channels are not in Super HD World Pack;but from today onwards I'm getting these...

1.SONY HD
2.PIX HD
3.WB HD
4.MTV HD
5.VH1 HD

As far my knowledge except WB HD ;all 4 are MSM One Alliance Group Channels..
So according to my logic 5 true HD channels coming on the above 5 places..may be all are SONY's HD channels or SONY & some STAR CRICKET HD & ESPN HD.

So 5 new true HD channels will sure be added ...

And if they are in mood to add ZEE's true HD channels in place of ZEE's 3 upscaled HD channels;then we will get another 3 true HD channels;total:8 true HD CHANNELS..
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 12-April-2012, 08:21,
every dealers also saying that dishtv is going to add more hd channels,even espn star cricket hd is confirmed on dishtv soon
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 12-April-2012, 08:38,
(Tuesday 10-April-2012, 12:52)N.V.Technology Services Wrote: Joke of the day...Big Grin

not just that,they are believing it to be as Breaking News some forums are giving channel number for sony hd as 129,when dishtv has all hd channels from 1 - 100 channel numbers.Big GrinBig Grin
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 12-April-2012, 12:30,
(Thursday 12-April-2012, 08:38)ravi Wrote:
(Tuesday 10-April-2012, 12:52)N.V.Technology Services Wrote: Joke of the day...Big Grin

not just that,they are believing it to be as Breaking News some forums are giving channel number for sony hd as 129,when dishtv has all hd channels from 1 - 100 channel numbers.Big GrinBig Grin

@ravi;you may call DishTV CC or mail them they will confirm you that SONY HD & SIX will be added shortly on DishTV....Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 12-April-2012, 12:33,
(Thursday 12-April-2012, 12:30)Pikun Wrote:
(Thursday 12-April-2012, 08:38)ravi Wrote:

@ravi;you may call DishTV CC or mail them they will confirm you that SONY HD & SIX HD will be added shortly on DishTV....Smile

Add Thank You Reply
Friday 13-April-2012, 09:13,
@Pikun... Sony (SET) HD has not started programs yet on Cband itself.. it is still showing Test Color Bars even now..
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Update: 21 True HD channels now on Dishtv Tru HD service MJ786 2 888 Friday 22-February-2013, 15:45
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking News: Zee True HD channels added MJ786 0 1,073 Thursday 21-June-2012, 00:10
Last Post: MJ786
  DH Exclusive: Complete list of True HD channels available on Dish TV with screenshots Admin 4 3,304 Thursday 07-June-2012, 13:49
Last Post: Admin
  Breaking News: Sony True HD added on Dish Tru HD indiasat 0 811 Monday 28-May-2012, 08:00
Last Post: indiasat