JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SONY HD,SIX HD,ZEE's True Hd channels coming soon...
Friday 13-April-2012, 11:41,
RE: SONY HD,SIX HD,ZEE's True Hd channels coming soon...
(Friday 13-April-2012, 09:13)MJ786 Wrote: @Pikun... Sony (SET) HD has not started programs yet on Cband itself.. it is still showing Test Color Bars even now..

Yes Mj Bhai;I know that;but DishTV CC confirmed that they are going to add SIX HD & SONY HD shortly...They may add on the launching date....Confused
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Friday 13-April-2012, 13:56,
six is an sd channel and from where dish tv alone will get the hd feed
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 13-April-2012, 17:42,
(Friday 13-April-2012, 13:56)sivkr Wrote: six is an sd channel and from where dish tv alone will get the hd feed

Six Hd is launching in May,so that time dishtv will add it
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 15-April-2012, 21:43,
Today evening I had a chat with DishTV CC..I want to know about the upcoming HD channels..he confirmed me about

1.SONY SIX HD
2.TEN GOLF HD

Also he said that Very soon you will be able to enjoy the Zee TV, Zee STUDIO and ZEE Cinema along with HD logo...

Here is the SS...

Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 17-April-2012, 00:29,
Here is the another confirmation to my mail yesterday night...
They are going to add SONY HD & SONY SIX HD which will be free to all HD subscribers....Thats great !!!Love

And also they have confirmed that soon ZEE's true HD logo will be updated;means ZEE's true HD channels coming very soon in place of ZEE's upscaled ones....Love

Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 17-April-2012, 00:44,
Clearly edited mail... Tongue
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 17-April-2012, 10:49,
The standard answer is "the channels will be availble as soon as they launched".Their is no surprise on it.

But if you ask them "when" ,then probabaly you will not get any answer.

SONY HD becomming the gretest mistory in it's kind..sicret channel ,nobody knows when it will come
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 17-April-2012, 11:53,
(Tuesday 17-April-2012, 00:44)N.V.Technology Services Wrote: Clearly edited mail... Tongue

Yaa edited my Name & Mail ID for privacy...
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 17-April-2012, 11:54,
(Tuesday 17-April-2012, 10:49)gappa Wrote: The standard answer is "the channels will be availble as soon as they launched".Their is no surprise on it.

SONY HD becomming the gretest mistory in it's kind..sicret channel ,nobody knows when it will come

SIX HD will be on 20th MAY & SONY HD is before SIX HD...but don't when..might be this month or in MAY first week...
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 17-April-2012, 20:14,
(Tuesday 17-April-2012, 11:54)Pikun Wrote:
(Tuesday 17-April-2012, 10:49)gappa Wrote: The standard answer is "the channels will be availble as soon as they launched".Their is no surprise on it.

SIX HD will be on 20th MAY & SONY HD is before SIX HD...but don't when..might be this month or in MAY first week...

source of information please....Huh
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Update: 21 True HD channels now on Dishtv Tru HD service MJ786 2 890 Friday 22-February-2013, 15:45
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking News: Zee True HD channels added MJ786 0 1,073 Thursday 21-June-2012, 00:10
Last Post: MJ786
  DH Exclusive: Complete list of True HD channels available on Dish TV with screenshots Admin 4 3,306 Thursday 07-June-2012, 13:49
Last Post: Admin
  Breaking News: Sony True HD added on Dish Tru HD indiasat 0 811 Monday 28-May-2012, 08:00
Last Post: indiasat